Vegans are scum.

Watch
Danyaaaaaal
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
A popular search i found on a web engine the other day was as mentioned above. What is your opinion?
Kibser
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
People can do what they want (within reason). Who cares what they want to eat?
thagirlhanna
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Why would someone ever hate on vegans? Have you ever heard of Tabitha Brown? Vegans are great!

:party:
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I don’t have a problem with vegans until they try to force their opinions onto other people so only some vegans basically lol
Hard dude
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Danyaaaaaal)
A popular search i found on a web engine the other day was as mentioned above. What is your opinion?
I’m not going to disagree
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6619336
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Hard dude)
I’m not going to disagree
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6619336
Gosh, honestly 🤦*♀️ if people want to be vegan, there’s nothing stopping them, but when they try to make other people do it, it annoys me so much. I don’t think it’s very healthy to be vegan either, especially when people don’t really know how to eat properly as a vegan anyway but it’s their choice. whyyyy force other people to be vegan
ZR246
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
I don’t have a problem with vegans until they try to force their opinions onto other people so only some vegans basically lol
Every time I mention that I'm vegetarian someone instantly starts explaining how my diet is not healthy and not eating meat is 'not natural'. So yeah, forcing your opinion onto others goes both ways, unfortunately.
Last edited by ZR246; 5 days ago
thagirlhanna
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ZR246)
Every time I mention that I'm vegetarian someone instantly starts explaining how my diet is not healthy and not eating meat is 'not natural'. So yeah, forcing your opinion onto others goes both ways, unfortunately.
PRSOM i agree!
Sanitizer
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Being a extreme Vegan or a Extreme meat eater is wrong, you gotta strike that perfect balance
Other than that, it's people's own beliefs and opinions so it's their choice to lead that way, I wouldn't mind that
Hard dude
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Gosh, honestly 🤦*♀️ if people want to be vegan, there’s nothing stopping them, but when they try to make other people do it, it annoys me so much. I don’t think it’s very healthy to be vegan either, especially when people don’t really know how to eat properly as a vegan anyway but it’s their choice. whyyyy force other people to be vegan
I know, all vegans aren’t scum but the types like in that link are
OxMus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Bombshell of a clickbait, there...
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
In my experience crusading aggressive meat eaters are far more widespread than the same attitude for a vegetarian or vegan diet. What people eat is their choice and should be respected. I do believe that the health, environmental and ethical benefits of moving away from meat are increasing being realised.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ZR246)
These two posts sum up the argument in the most balanced, accurate way imo.
mmckie15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
theres more healthy vegans than healthy non-vegans (if you look generally like there are so many obese people!). I partially agree with you, there are so many vegans that don't take supplements or only eat fruit which is NOT healthy! I'm vegan and I get so many insults even though I never tell other people to be vegan like how other people eat is nothing to do with me
georgeparapet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I respect them alot. Not eating meat and any animal product etc out of respect for the environment or compassion for the animal.
They just get annoying when they try and enforce their opinions on you.
blueberrybowl
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i’m a vegetarian and even I agree some are a tad too pushy. i can see why, i just want to scream from the rooftops that everyone should be vegan and vegetarian, but you gotta draw a line
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ZR246)
I agree, people in general like to force their own opinions onto others for some reason. Imo it’s not healthy to be vegetarian/vegan when you don’t know how to eat properly and have a balanced diet as one. It definitely is possible but I don’t think everyone puts enough research and effort into it
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
so sick of this ****.
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mmckie15)
theres more healthy vegans than healthy non-vegans (if you look generally like there are so many obese people!). I partially agree with you, there are so many vegans that don't take supplements or only eat fruit which is NOT healthy! I'm vegan and I get so many insults even though I never tell other people to be vegan like how other people eat is nothing to do with me
I agree! There are so many people who don’t know how to eat properly as non-vegans as well but that’s not necessarily because they don’t know how to (although some are of course). A lot of the time, people decide to go vegan without looking into what they need to do to stay healthy so even though they think they are healthy they are not. I’m sorry people insult you for it, they’re the scum lol.
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
so sick of this ****.
If you’re sick of the thread, you don’t have to be on it lol 🤷*♀️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (130)
37.25%
Take autumn exams (107)
30.66%
Look for a job (11)
3.15%
Consider an apprenticeship (13)
3.72%
Take a year out (66)
18.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
6.3%

Watched Threads