The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4740
Ok not really sure what just happened but my LSE application page on UCAS says UNCONDITIONAL! yay!

Update first page pls!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
tomoli
Ok not really sure what just happened but my LSE application page on UCAS says UNCONDITIONAL! yay!

Update first page pls!

Congrats! What are u applying for?
Reply 4742
Hi anyone here applying for Govn & Economics who has/has not been placed in the "gathered pile"
Reply 4743
hi guys.....well itz my first post on TSR....although i have been following this thread for quite a long time now.....i have to admit it was really helpful nd kind of fun too....nd i just got an offer for management sciences today.....yaaaayyyyyy....
tomoli

Update first page pls!

Nice one! Didn't your's say unsuccessful before?
Reply 4745
Congrats! What are u applying for?

Anthropology and Law.

Does anyone know why I can't reply to my offers - LSE is the first I have heard from if that helps! but I want to reject everyone else and accept their offer!!
Reply 4746
El Mariachi
Nice one! Didn't your's say unsuccessful before?

Yer I don't know what happened! Im going to ring UCAS monday and confirm but got an update this evening saying my status had changed and was expecting it to be some other uni and couldn't believe it!
tomoli
Anthropology and Law.

Does anyone know why I can't reply to my offers - LSE is the first I have heard from if that helps! but I want to reject everyone else and accept their offer!!

Yeah, you have to do "cancel choice" to everyone else and then you can select LSE as your firm.

Nice one mate that's quality. Incase it's an error, if I were you, I'd choose LSE now, because what's on UCAS should be final, so finalise it!!!
Well done to everybody with offers!
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white

Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights

And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

Congratulations to all the offer holders. It appears I am blessed with the excitement of speculation for another few weeks :smile:

Were there are any straight economic offers given out today? It seems to be that the only day when economic offers have been given out was way back in October.

I can't comprehend why LSE leave their offers so late; surely the oxbridge people should make up around 80% of their best applicants. Why wait months after the oxbridge deadline?
Reply 4752
I don't know what this 3 month malarky is - I heard in just over a month!
illy123
Congratulations to all the offer holders. It appears I am blessed with the excitement of speculation for another few weeks :smile:

Were there are any straight economic offers given out today? It seems to be that the only day when economic offers have been given out was way back in October.

I can't comprehend why LSE leave their offers so late; surely the oxbridge people should make up around 80% of their best applicants. Why wait months after the oxbridge deadline?

Yes, a couple of friends of mine who applied to Cambridge got offers for straight Economics.
Reply 4754
Beef_Eater

It was funny the first time lol
Economist1
Yes, a couple of friends of mine who applied to Cambridge got offers for straight Economics.

Offers today from LSE for straight economics?

Ah that burst my bubble :p:
I applied to
Management (pending)
Economics (pending)
and International Relations (Unsucessful) on 5th of December
I have taken NCEA Level 3 (National Certificate of Educational Achievement) in New Zealand
illy123
Offers today from LSE for straight economics?

Ah that burst my bubble :p:

Yes, but don't worry. I'm sure yours will come soon enough. :biggrin:

Apparently (I cannot confirm to what extent this is true) the way it is done at LSE is that applications are forwarded to different members of the admissions team. Some evidently like to give out offers very quickly - I was extremely fortunate in this respect - while others like to take their time and review all applications before giving out offers.
Reply 4758
were there any IR offers today? I would just rather know now, as I'm about to jet off to half way across the world to do some charity work in the middle of nowhere, so would be grateful for lse to get back to me.....so i know whether to stick around for the open day or not.
Ueno_J
were there any IR offers today? I would just rather know now, as I'm about to jet off to half way across the world to do some charity work in the middle of nowhere, so would be grateful for lse to get back to me.....so i know whether to stick around for the open day or not.

Maybe contact them and let them know of your situation? Whend did you apply?

Latest

Trending

Trending