Has there been any developments in replies since sunday? :woo:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
eyijia
Has there been any developments in replies since sunday? :woo:

Rejections
Reply 8122

What about responses for MSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics? Any offers / rejections?
Reply 8123
cactus_c
Rejections

which days if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 8124
eyijia
which days if you don't mind me asking?

Monday apparently
MSc Management two-year programme. It's my first choice, so I'm elated.
I hope we see offers for A&F shortlisters
Johan C
MSc Management two-year programme. It's my first choice, so I'm elated.

Ooh, big word :tongue:

Congratulations :smile: don't feel like returning to France? Did you try HEC/Essec/ESCP-EAP?
cactus_c
Ooh, big word :tongue:

Congratulations :smile: don't feel like returning to France? Did you try HEC/Essec/ESCP-EAP?

I'm applying at the mo actually, but I need to take the GMAT, which is really a pain in the arse... How's stuff working out for you ?
Johan C
I'm applying at the mo actually, but I need to take the GMAT, which is really a pain in the arse... How's stuff working out for you ?

But you got in your first choice right? So is it a conditional offer?

Things are pretty good for me, I got an offer for McGill (10 au bac) which is my 2nd choice after LSE. So I know I'll be in a fantastic place next year, either London or Montreal. Just waiting to hear from LSE and Warwick :rolleyes: , got rejected from Bristol and UCL and accepted at Nottingham. I'll have to send my application to some prépas as well, haven't really looked into that.
keep it on topic guys.
I predict offers this Friday. :sage:
OMG are you guys sure its offers this week?? Maybe its rejections, although looking at the pattern from last year's thread (which I reread every day) its offers, oh I really dont know i wish they would just reply now, the wait is killing me !
cactus_c
But you got in your first choice right? So is it a conditional offer?

Things are pretty good for me, I got an offer for McGill (10 au bac) which is my 2nd choice after LSE. So I know I'll be in a fantastic place next year, either London or Montreal. Just waiting to hear from LSE and Warwick :rolleyes: , got rejected from Bristol and UCL and accepted at Nottingham. I'll have to send my application to some prépas as well, haven't really looked into that.

Yes, LSE is my first choice, but my parents are right to say it's always a risk to have just one option. That said, the only requirement is for me to get a 2.1, which is virtually assured at this point. I had applied to prépas and several UK universities. I'm beginning to believe UCL have some sort of anti-French bias... McGill's good stuff !
was in dubai for the whole of last week. Just got my mobile phone bill and it came up to £40 in just gprs charges lol. I was checking track like every single day from there. No lse offer/rejection so far but found out i got rejected from UCL. So 2 rejections, 1 offer (bath but i dont wanna go). Fingers crossed for an lse offer this friday.
steve2006
was in dubai for the whole of last week. Just got my mobile phone bill and it came up to £40 in just gprs charges lol. I was checking track like every single day from there. No lse offer/rejection so far but found out i got rejected from UCL. So 2 rejections, 1 offer (bath but i dont wanna go). Fingers crossed for an lse offer this friday.

Commiserations. How was Dubai?
steve2006

don't worry you haven't missed much on TSR.
Tyrotoxism
I predict offers this Friday. :sage:

so do I :yep: :yep:
marcelbandur
so do I :yep: :yep:

and me!
cactus_c
Commiserations. How was Dubai?

amazing. Wish i could have stayed longer cos 1 week isnt enough but i have to go back to work.

Ye pretty disappointed with UCL but praying for a LSE or Warwick offer.

Hope Friday is a big offer day :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending