The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9280
Natasha_BBY
i know the choice is awful :s-smilie: i just don't know which one at all!!
I love sociology and psychology and both LSE and UCL are AMAZING thats why i was secretely thinkin it would be easier if one of them rejected me lol

erm you can't do social psychology at the LSE as a degree its just some modules you can do as a part of your degree, so if i do sociology there i can pick up psychology modules!

Ah alright, i didn't know. Well i can't help you on the matter, it's not my area of expertise :s. Anyway, good luck to you all, i'm pretty sure i won't hear from LSE today.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 9281
terrytoh
sjyip, they were at taylors.

btw, you are in jan 08 intake?

They...... were?
And somehow I didn't know about it?

........ (absolutely no comments)

yeah I am. you?
Reply 9282
terrytoh
Offer for accounting and finance!

Oh, and congrats to those with offers today. =) :yep:
sjyip
Oh, and congrats to those with offers today. =) :yep:

thanks :P theres only been 2 day am i right? how comes i thought today would be a big day! good luck everyone!!!
Reply 9284
any coming at 5pm?
yjkeh
any coming at 5pm?

i think mine and the other person's came around 3 o'Clock which means i just got my track email update now so maybe! but they were given out earlier
Reply 9286
UNCONDITIONAL L230 GOVERNMENT.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not sure if the talk with the Dean this morning but right now who cares!!! WOOOOOOO WOOOOOO.
Reply 9287
edward27

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not sure if the talk with the Dean this morning but right now who cares!!! WOOOOOOO WOOOOOO.

Hah congrats :biggrin:, even though you come from a priviliged school lol.
edward27

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

congrats...what time did you get it?
Reply 9289
Beef_Eater
congrats...what time did you get it?

didn't get the track email yet, i was just doing a random check on it and there it was... It was well over an hour ago though when I checked. if you want i'll wait till the track email comes and i'll let u know.
Reply 9290
It seems that only unconditional offers are coming through today
Reply 9291
i got rejected back on 10th march..feeling absolutely hopeless noww
hideiris
i got rejected back on 10th march..feeling absolutely hopeless noww

don't worry...you still have warwick don't you?
Reply 9293
will there be any chances that the offers might still come in?
Reply 9294
Hey congrats to everyone who received offers today! =] I held my Entrance Exam on 10 March so...what do you think? When a decision will be made ?
bl3ss3r
Hey congrats to everyone who received offers today! =] I held my Entrance Exam on 10 March so...what do you think? When a decision will be made ?

By 31st March
yjkeh
will there be any chances that the offers might still come in?

well if you keep watching this thread, you will find out.
OMG just checked Track now...

L101 offer!!!! :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :woo: :woo: :woo:
wtf????????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

checked at 12 noon today and had nothing, came home and I have an offer :woo:
(thanks to all you internationals who did badly on the March 10th test! :woo: )
Reply 9298
Syafiquaaa
Grrrrr this is why I hate GIS, they always get special treatment hehe :smile: Isn't the actual exhibition meant to be over the weekend at Mandarin Oriental? I might decide to go tomorrow, if I'm not too lazyyy. Any tips you wanna share with me? :biggrin:

Sounds to me that you're most likely getting an offer though!

How do you I got to GIS? issit on my profile or something? I think its worth it. Make a good impression, she writes down your name (If you have your UCAS ID it helps too, and shows your prepared) and although she said she'd go back on sunday and tell them who they've met etc I have a feeling she had something to do with my offer today...

They go to other schools too KTJ, Alice Smith and stuff too if i'm not mistaken.
Reply 9299
Beef_Eater
well if you keep watching this thread, you will find out.

Haha I just want to see if it is worth staying awake a bit longer to see if there will be offers. It's 1.30am at my side already

Latest

Trending

Trending