The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

ajp100688
I get the feeling us two are going to be rejected/offered on the same day, we're the only two TSR'ers going for this course and we're both still standing this close to the end.

lets hope its offers next week :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
LFCDRM
rejected for philosophy and economics! Seems like they've been active today:P
well, guess it's warwick for me than. Good luck to the rest of you!

Warwick PPE right?
I might see you there, mate!! :biggrin:

I went to the PPE Open Day and whow it was o_O! HAHA! LOL I think PPE > PE but I'm not sure about the whole Warwick / LSE thing.... (OF course everyone's gonna say that LSE's NAME is bigger and better, but looking past that, is it REALLY better? Teaching and other things-wise?) <--I'm not someone who's going to UNI for clubbing and pubbing and drinking so... yearh. London is not very 'me'.
im still waiting for LSE, does anyone know if it is still likely to be rejected even you wait until the 31th March or all the remaining applicants will be given an offer??
rejected for Philosophy and Economics today, got the email at 5pm. looks like it's UCL for me then :smile: lol good luck to all the remaining applicants!
Reply 9764
I got in =] to read Social Anthropology if I get ABB...
Anyone going to the open day on the 25th? I know it's not the one for offer holders but I was told the wrong day by a receptionist there and booked train tickets =/ shouldnt matter too much though
Reply 9765
Inquilaab
Haha neat.. I was undecided between Arts/Management, finally settled on Management. I've paid deposits and all etc so I'm definately going, just wanted a decision from LSE so it would be 100%!

I did McGill Management. It's a way better decision than arts there (although McGill is good for that too). Great job opps afterwards.

Best of luck to all that haven't heard yet. you can add me to the list that is still waiting --- applied for law -- although im most likely to stay in North America now.
Reply 9766
anyone still waiting for social anthropology? i'm really getting anxious waiting for LSE to reply ):
Reply 9767
Cathinka
yep... kind of knew it before.. but still... :'( but good luck to you!

Thanks! :smile:
and good luck in Germany!
Reply 9768
anybody in TSR still in the running for Economics and Economic History?
I am still in the game for Law.......over 5 months now so insha'Allah i'll get an offer next week!!!!
Reply 9770
bluebubbles
Viel glueck in Deutschland! Wo wirst du studieren?

munich or mannheim.. will go for vwl, as there is nothing like economic history in germany...
At this late in the game, what are the chances of offers anyway?
Reply 9772
has anyone heard for economic history? Sounds like hardly anone on tsr has applied for that course!
Reply 9773
Addie123
has anyone heard for economic history? Sounds like hardly anone on tsr has applied for that course!

at the moment it appears its only us two!
is lse the last one you are wating for?
Addie123

do you go to a really bad school? :confused:
Reply 9775
1 Economic Historian
do you go to a really bad school? :confused:

Does that honestly effect their decision??:s-smilie:
Well they do look at school patterns....
Imi C
Does that honestly effect their decision??:s-smilie:

I dont know, it must do...
He's still in the running with no A*s and by LSE standards very poor GCSE's and very mediocre AS's (no offence intended), whilst people with exceptional results (/predictions) like Amar09 and Cathinka have been rejected :s-smilie:
Reply 9778
thats fair enough, I guess we will all find out soon! good luck to all who are still waiting.
Pzazz212
anybody in TSR still in the running for Economics and Economic History?

It wouldn't matter- you're in a different quota anyway! :tongue:...If you're actually from Hong Kong!

Latest