Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajp100688)
    Plenty good can come, if we survive today without rejection,then we're a step closer to an offer!
    Thats not necessarily good, its just NOT bad!:p:

(Original post by ajp100688)
    If we get rejected then we can act like we never cared and that LSE is full of snobs anyways and we never wanted to go there :P
    I was able to realistically do that with UCL...I don't think i will be able to with lse :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wonaeamirri)
    Its a bit worrying to look back at last years thread and see a few people getting their offers in March/April.

I don't think I can do this every Friday until then, I will be a broken man.
    :ditto: Especially if i don't get any offers from other uni's anytime soon!

(Original post by marcelbandur)
    Do you mean that there's absolutely no chance of giving out offers today?
    AFAIK, no. you can see this on the first page of this thread. LSE tends to give out offers and rejections on alternate weeks. Except for the first few weeks. It was the same last year. A round of rejctions, a week with no news, another round of rejections and then a round of offers (which would be next week.) There's a possibility i'm wrong, but its a pattern they've followed for a few years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cerulean)
    But this is exactly what everyone here thought last Friday and Monday, isn't it? What would make today more cement?
    LSE get tons of applications. from past experience we know that they have at least two rounds of offers/ rejections in november in order to ease the pressure. They've already had one round, so the next must be either this week or the next. so in other words we have a fifty-fifty chance, which are much better odds than last week. Looking back i think we were too optimistic to think that LSE would give out offers just a week after rejections.

ReputationRep:
    I thought they had 2 rejection rounds and one offer round in November...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izoar)
    I thought they had 2 rejection rounds and one offer round in November...
    sorry, thats what i meant. the point i was making is dat we have more chance of hearing something from them this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amar09)
    AFAIK, no. you can see this on the first page of this thread. LSE tends to give out offers and rejections on alternate weeks. Except for the first few weeks. It was the same last year. A round of rejctions, a week with no news, another round of rejections and then a round of offers (which would be next week.) There's a possibility i'm wrong, but its a pattern they've followed for a few years.
    Offers better be next Friday because it'll be my 18th birthday

ReputationRep:
    I said i woulnd't check track unless i got an email at 5, but its KILLING me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syafiquaaa)
    Offers better be next Friday because it'll be my 18th birthday
    That would be a pretty awesome birthday present!

ReputationRep:
    I said i woulnd't check track unless i got an email at 5, but its KILLING me!
    I know, I promised myself the same...but I've checked already, to no avail.

ReputationRep:
    OMG!! 15 minutes. absolutely hair raising stuff. adrenaline is flowing already

ReputationRep:
    OP can you add me to the Front Page:
    Applied 10/11/08
    App. Pending
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    haha i just checked UCAS and got an offer from Bath .... though I'd rather get one from LSE haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Hessian)
    haha i just checked UCAS and got an offer from Bath .... though I'd rather get one from LSE haha
    An offer's an offer! NIce going.

ReputationRep:
    Economic

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr. Nothing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAW4LIFE)
    OP can you add me to the Front Page:
    Applied 10/11/08
    App. Pending
    Cheers
    I'm pretty sure you're already there. its hard to forget writing a capslock name like that.

ReputationRep:
    Wow 1000 posts already!

ReputationRep:
    Me. Need. Offer. Please.

Will whore for offer.

...woot, 1001st post

ReputationRep:
    1000th POST!

EDIT: DAMNIT!!! Stupid 30 second rule

ReputationRep:
    1000th POST!
    Not quite

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.