I dont know if my crush likes me

Watch
EzGudz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a crush on this girl that I knew since childhood, her parents and mine are best friends. I can say I had a crush on her for 2 years now but we were only very close this year. We study at the same school and take the same car home. Everyday I would go and take a look at her during recess and help her carry her bag after school. I often buy snacks and drinks for her, I would buy different snacks for her every week and bring it to school for her, everytime she asks me were I got them I would just say my friends gave it to me and change the conversation. I had bought her a few things thar she really wanted for her, she never ask for them but I would just buy the things I know she likes for her. Everyday after school I would wait outside her class and help her carry things, then we will normally chat a lot while waiting for our ride home. She laughs at everything I say (Lol I don't know why) and whenever I tease her she pinches me, hits me and punches me. I usually start conversations but she often talks about what happened to her lately a lot. I can say I always hold her hair, holds her shoulder and touches her a lot... She never bothers and doesn't care. We don't text much on the she never texts me on the phone it's always me who texts her and she rarely continues the conversation. At school she doesn't laugh with other boys and I can say a lot of people have a crush on her. Her friends follows me on social media and they always look at me. I don't know whether she knows I like her and I don't know she likes me because I don't know whether she treats me as a brother because I'm 3years older than her.
vix.xvi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
just ask her
EzGudz
Rep:
?
I feel like it's not the right time
Ackhnologia
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EzGudz)
I feel like it's not the right time
Hi there
And why?
EzGudz
Rep:
?
I don't know. She always(I don't know she thinks or something)says I have a gf but just once and calls my ex gf name everyday
Ackhnologia
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by EzGudz)
I don't know. She always(I don't know she thinks or something)says I have a gf but just once and calls my ex gf name everyday
I did not get what you wrote
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (167)
24.93%
Better than expected (139)
20.75%
Worse than expected (364)
54.33%

Watched Threads