Graduate Entry Medicine in other countries

Watch
mneftekharian
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm interested graduate entry medicine and a PhD ( dual degree) at any university if it's possible.
I'm from Iran and an international applicant.I will graduate with a bachelor of medical laboratory science in Iran till summer 2021
I wish to study graduate entry medicine and a PhD with mostly funded scholarships or cheap (low) tuition.
I have no problem with learning other languages, I'm not insist on applying only for unis of English speaking countries
Could you help me?
I would happy if you consult me
Advertisement
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mneftekharian)
I'm interested graduate entry medicine and a PhD ( dual degree) at any university if it's possible.
I'm from Iran and an international applicant.I will graduate with a bachelor of medical laboratory science in Iran till summer 2021
I wish to study graduate entry medicine and a PhD with mostly funded scholarships or cheap (low) tuition.
I have no problem with learning other languages, I'm not insist on applying only for unis of English speaking countries
Could you help me?
I would happy if you consult me
I have moved your thread to the International Study forum as TSR is UK-based and the Medicine forum is mainly for UK medical schools.

Have a look at the threads in here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116. I think Dnipro (Ukraine) has graduate entry medicine - there are plenty of threads about this institution.
mneftekharian
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
I have moved your thread to the International Study forum as TSR is UK-based and the Medicine forum is mainly for UK medical schools.

Have a look at the threads in here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116. I think Dnipro (Ukraine) has graduate entry medicine - there are plenty of threads about this institution.
Thanks for your help.
unfortunately i knew that Ukraine unis are not accredited by my home country, Iran
Last edited by mneftekharian; 1 week ago
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (165)
25%
Better than expected (133)
20.15%
Worse than expected (362)
54.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise