Guys just use me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don’t know why because it’s not like they say all they want is sex but I’ll meet them well have a really nice date then couple dates later maybe we’ll end up having sex and then that’s it I’ll never hear from them again!
It really makes me self worth go right down and I think wow I must be ugly or something. And I can tell he’s not busy because he’s been on tinder adding new photos everyday so he’s clearly talking to someone else’s now...
It’s that same pattern with every guy I’ve ever met and I really want to meet someone to spend my life with but I think I should give up
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t know why because it’s not like they say all they want is sex but I’ll meet them well have a really nice date then couple dates later maybe we’ll end up having sex and then that’s it I’ll never hear from them again!
It really makes me self worth go right down and I think wow I must be ugly or something. And I can tell he’s not busy because he’s been on tinder adding new photos everyday so he’s clearly talking to someone else’s now...
It’s that same pattern with every guy I’ve ever met and I really want to meet someone to spend my life with but I think I should give up
Not your fault, but sadly a lot of guys do this.

Tinder isn't really the place to look for long term relationships - yes they do happen but a lot of people are on there for hook ups.

Remember the guys that pop up and talk a good game, are usually always "experienced"...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Not your fault, but sadly a lot of guys do this.

Tinder isn't really the place to look for long term relationships - yes they do happen but a lot of people are on there for hook ups.

Remember the guys that pop up and talk a good game, are usually always "experienced"...
Yeh ur right and he was so nice and genuine and now I just feel sad and depressed and now I think I should give up with men
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeh ur right and he was so nice and genuine and now I just feel sad and depressed and now I think I should give up with men
You shouldn't, just be mindful when you are using Tinder that's all.

There are genuine men out there - the chances you'll meet them on Tinder is lower (since they meet someone and then delete the programme!!!).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (167)
24.93%
Better than expected (139)
20.75%
Worse than expected (364)
54.33%

Watched Threads