The Student Room Group

I don’t know what to do!!!!

I attract a lot of male attention and females aren’t happy when that happens even though I make it very clear that I don’t want nothing to do with them.

This causes a lot of problems because if I really end up liking someone, I don’t know if the guy really likes me for who I am or just for my looks and then having to deal with other females hating becomes really stressful
What should I do?

Oh btw I’m 16 and Caribbean
Well if you truly have a great personality then it should always shine through regardless of your looks.
As for other females disliking your effortless ability to draw the attention of many males, you shouldn't care what they think as you don't openly do anything provocative yourself and you are in no way obligated to seek random females' validation in this matter.

These females do not own the men you are getting attention from and so it's quite frankly none of their business.
You're young and so this shouldn't even be a big concern as it should never.

Keep doing what makes you happy and ignore jealous peers that wish they were you! Good luck with whatever you choose to pursue in the near future. :heart:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by thagirlhanna
Well if you truly have a great personality then it should always shine through regardless of your looks.
As for other females disliking your effortless ability to draw the attention of many males, you shouldn't care what they think as you don't openly do anything provocative yourself and you are in no way obligated to seek random females' validation in this matter.

These females do not own the men you are getting attention from and so it's quite frankly none of their business.
You're young and so this shouldn't even be a big concern as it should never.

Keep doing what makes you happy and ignore jealous peers that wish they were you! Good luck with whatever you choose to pursue in the near future. :heart:

Thank you so much 😊
Original post by cc_babyy
Thank you so much 😊

No worries xx
Reply 4
I would say just be yourself and don’t worry about it. Being attractive gives you more choices in the dating game but it how you use these in a kind and ethical way that is important.
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek
I would say just be yourself and don’t worry about it. Being attractive gives you more choices in the dating game but it how you use these in a kind and ethical way that is important.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending