The Student Room Group

Alevel results day 2020

Right so I just wanted to say how I feel about results day and others can join too. I’m extremely worried and ngl watching IB people’s results day videos on tiktok isn’t helping me.
Do u guys think our results will be lower than our predicted grades like IB?
Do you guys think our firmed uni is gonna accept us anyway?
Personally I think failing people for exams they didn’t take is a joke. But I understand that some people need to fail.
Reply 1
I’m pretty worried too tbh. IB results sounded like a nightmare. And I have no idea how flexible my firm uni will be, especially since they have no places in clearing which probs mean they’re already oversubscribed 😬
Reply 2
Original post by akay8
I’m pretty worried too tbh. IB results sounded like a nightmare. And I have no idea how flexible my firm uni will be, especially since they have no places in clearing which probs mean they’re already oversubscribed 😬

Yeah I have the same issue. I’m terrified that my firm won’t take me especially because I know that they are oversubscribed. I need my predicted grades or else I’m screwed . Good luck to u tho, hopefully we’ll all be fine
Reply 3
Original post by Hasxxx
Yeah I have the same issue. I’m terrified that my firm won’t take me especially because I know that they are oversubscribed. I need my predicted grades or else I’m screwed . Good luck to u tho, hopefully we’ll all be fine

Haha yeah good luck to you too, hopefully all our worries are unsubstantiated
I am feeling a bit worried and nervous due to the streak of Us, I have been getting in Economics about results day at the moment.
Reply 5
Yeah I do economics too. I’m planning on doing it at uni. I do maths, economics and physics and I’m just wayyy too stressed

Quick Reply

Latest