Stressing about having spilt out my food not to gain weight

Watch
Jujukashi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok, so, I am trying to lose weight. I am a 5'4" female and I am about 11st. I don't "look" like I weigh 11st because I have a heavy muscle rate already. I have been trying to lose this weight for years now, always yo-yoing. It has been about 2 months that I have started exercising 5 days/week or more (Chloe Ting's programs and cycling), but without dieting I would continue to gain weight and that's the opposite of what I want.

It had been a few days that I am trying to eat less (my diet is already balanced but in order to be in calorie deficit I need to eat a bit less), but my mom went to the grocery store alone for the first time since I started exercising and she bought high calorie stuff (feuilleté with tones of cheese, crisps, etc). Moreover, my dad went to buy bread and brought me a well-buttery croissant. I didn't even want to say it but I felt really annoyed because no one was supporting my journey.

So, when I was alone in the kitchen, I "ate" the croissant by spilling it out into a tissue. I felt enpowered by it, because I still tasted it but without getting it into my disgestive system.
I don't know how to feel about what I have done because on one side I feel great I may have a lower weight on the scale tomorrow but at the same time I didn't consume it so it's like I have wasted it...
help
fattyguen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i mean you could just let your parents know that you dont wanna eat high calorie foods, im doin the same as you Chloe Ting program and bicycle and ive told my mum that im gonna change my diet up and shes totally fine with it.

you can try and prepare your own food if you can with what you have at home 😇
Jujukashi
Rep:
?
(Original post by fattyguen)
i mean you could just let your parents know that you dont wanna eat high calorie foods, im doin the same as you Chloe Ting program and bicycle and ive told my mum that im gonna change my diet up and shes totally fine with it.

you can try and prepare your own food if you can with what you have at home 😇
I can't wait to go back to uni since there (for me the UK is abroad) I can chose what I eat there. Since I'm not an only child I can't really choose the food that is being served at home, and I have tried several times to lose weight before (especially in high school) but after a few weeks, the fam forgets about it and there is no way I can prepare a meal on the side because I would feel so awkward

Anyways its nice to feel like what I have done is not bad as llong as it helps me keep down the calories
fattyguen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jujukashi)
I can't wait to go back to uni since there (for me the UK is abroad) I can chose what I eat there. Since I'm not an only child I can't really choose the food that is being served at home, and I have tried several times to lose weight before (especially in high school) but after a few weeks, the fam forgets about it and there is no way I can prepare a meal on the side because I would feel so awkward

Anyways its nice to feel like what I have done is not bad as llong as it helps me keep down the calories
aww yeh my mum makes my siblings food and everything, sometimes i just have a smaller portion, but anyways yeh back in uni you'll be able to start again properly 😊
Jujukashi
Rep:
?
(Original post by fattyguen)
aww yeh my mum makes my siblings food and everything, sometimes i just have a smaller portion, but anyways yeh back in uni you'll be able to start again properly 😊
Yeah that's the only thing I can do, would be good enough hopefully until uni
thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise