Sixth Form Enrolment

Watch this thread
N.B.
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I need some advice about what to do on GCSE results day. So, I have selected one firm and one safety Sixth Form. My firm choice requires me to complete an online form and send in my results at around 1pm. My safety net requires me to attend enrolment in person between 8.30 and 11am.

The issue here is, if I don’t enroll at my safety net choice in the given time slot, then I lose the place there... then if my firm choice doesn’t offer me a place, it’s a bit disastrous.

My question is: can I complete the final stage of the application process for two schools as if I’m actually going to both of them (enrolling, essentially)- and if not, what do I do?
georgiarose2000
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
my personal advice is just choose one. there's no point having a backup 6th form because it's not like a university. whatever one you decide will give exactly the same outcome. most people by now have already chosen their 6th form and that school has completed the paperwork for your enrolment so don't string both along. if you're really that concerned then you can do both but results do come out a lot earlier this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (223)
42.31%
The paper was reasonable (226)
42.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.11%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise