The Student Room Group

Food 😂😂

Does anyone actually take time to chew rice??? 😂😂😂😂or y'all just swallow after chewing once or twice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont :lol:
Swallow after chewing once or twice.
You guys don’t chew rice 😨 you guys would have some lumpy vomit 😂
Yeah like once or twice before swallowing
Original post by Chopinnocturne31

why did you have to make me think of that
Original post by rxyaltyx

because I also thought about it😂😂😂

Is it just me or does vomit always seem to contain carrots?
Original post by rxyaltyx

You’re welcome 😇😂
Original post by glassalice
Is it just me or does vomit always seem to contain carrots?

You know what, weirdly I know exactly what you mean but idk how 😂 Although once, I literally threw up a colourless liquid. I don’t know if it was water or something else lol. I hadn’t eaten anything but I’d drank loads of water and I was really travel sick from the plane so I just threw up water I think 😂 no carrots in that one lol
You know what, weirdly I know exactly what you mean but idk how 😂 Although once, I literally threw up a colourless liquid. I don’t know if it was water or something else lol. I hadn’t eaten anything but I’d drank loads of water and I was really travel sick from the plane so I just threw up water I think 😂 no carrots in that one lol

Maybe carrots are super hard to digest? Can any sciency people through some light on this?
Maybe carrots are super hard to digest? Can any sciency people through some light on this?

Hmm maybe. I thought it was just hard so people generally don’t chew it as much? Yes please, anyone who has some lovely knowledge on digestion and vomit, please shed some light on this 😂
Hmm maybe. I thought it was just hard so people generally don’t chew it as much? Yes please, anyone who has some lovely knowledge on digestion and vomit, please shed some light on this 😂

If that where true, cruses ships & Ferries would be forced to boil all of their crunchy fruit and vegetables cause multi-coloured spew would just be nasty.
If that where true, cruses ships & Ferries would be forced to boil all of their crunchy fruit and vegetables cause multi-coloured spew would just be nasty.

I’m a bit confused by this lol. I don’t get it. I’m sorry. Can you clarify please lol? Sorry
I’m a bit confused by this lol. I don’t get it. I’m sorry. Can you clarify please lol? Sorry

Carrots aren't the only hard vegetable. If hard vegetables stayed in your stomach for ages cause people don't chew them up enough, when people get sea sick on boats, all the vegetables would come up again. Because multicoloured spew would look disgusting and put customers off, cruses ships would probably end up boiling everything.
Lol I am confusing myself....
There are other hard vegetables, surely you would expect courgettes to pop out as well everytjme you are sick.
(edited 3 years ago)
Carrots aren't the only hard vegetable. If hard vegetables stayed in your stomach for ages cause people don't chew them up enough, when people get sea sick on boats, all the vegetables would come up again. Because multicoloured spew would look disgusting and put customers off, cruses ships would probably end up boiling everything.
Lol I am confusing myself....

Ohhhh I get it. Looll that’s so true. I get super travel sick as well. I definitely shouldn’t eat any hard vegetables next time 😂
What on earth is this thread? 😂😂😂

From rice to vomit to vegetables. 😂😂😂
Original post by 5hyl33n
What on earth is this thread? 😂😂😂

From rice to vomit to vegetables. 😂😂😂

Loolll food comes in many forms, including vomit 😉😂
Loolll food comes in many forms, including vomit 😉😂

Yes, but as a fan of food, you have really hurt my feelings by talking about such horrendous forms of food. 🤮
Original post by 5hyl33n
Yes, but as a fan of food, you have really hurt my feelings by talking about such horrendous forms of food. 🤮

Vomit VS Dog food?

Quick Reply

Latest