The Student Room Group

Serious post! Male friend gave me a vibrator. I dont understand him

Scroll to see replies

(If he's your 'best friend' you wouldn't need to come on and ask a bunch of total strangers what to do, you'd be able to talk it over openly with your BEST FRIEND y'know? :rolleyes: )
Reply 21
Original post by HatterofUni
True. Its up to him. I think he prefers me to be with a young man. He said he will always be my friend. Might be for the best? I have genuine feelings for him. I guess his friends or the society at large will never accept us. A 45 year old man with a 25 year old woman will be frowned upon.😭. I guess he sees things more objectively. Our relationship will never go beyond texting , nudes, videos. Thats it. All online. Never in real life. Replying to you helped me realise the answer to my thread

Glad i was able to help. Be careful with the nudes though. You don't want any future problems with them being accidentally recirculated to somewhere else.
Original post by StriderHort
(If he's your 'best friend' you wouldn't need to come on and ask a bunch of total strangers what to do, you'd be able to talk it over openly with your BEST FRIEND y'know? :rolleyes: )

This is absolutely true. With friends like that, who needs enemies? And you have to ask yourself what is a 40 year old doing with a 25 year old?
Reply 23
Original post by Oxford Mum
This is absolutely true. With friends like that, who needs enemies? And you have to ask yourself what is a 40 year old doing with a 25 year old?

Yes, indeed. And what is a 25 year old thinking by sending nudes?
It’s all a mess, isn’t it? I would start again, op, and avoid too much drama.
Sounds very complex to me. I read into it that he has sent you a vibrator as he thinks you must be sexually frustrated. He is not available to you and he is telling you, in the nicest way possible, to back off and pleasure yourself and leave him alone, sexually.
Original post by markova21
Sounds very complex to me. I read into it that he has sent you a vibrator as he thinks you must be sexually frustrated. He is not available to you and he is telling you, in the nicest way possible, to back off and pleasure yourself and leave him alone, sexually.

Or far more realistically, he expects the photos of it's use that he now feels he is owed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending