The Student Room Group

Party Last Night (please read this out till the end)

Hello, before we get started I will use fake names just for security reasons and I am going to try explain this as best as I can. It will hopefully make sense and if you have any questions at all please ask me.

So last night me (Tom), Jack and Lennie went to a party. Me and Jack were plus ones to Lennie who knew this girl whose party it was. So me and Jack had no idea who anyone was at the party. So when we got there we it was kinda awkward at the start like most parties when you first get there and so we all stuck together. As the party went on Lennie went away to hes mates who he knew there whilst me and Jack stood together and drunk away :smile:. As time went on Some girls came over to me and Jack and we just started to chat away to get to know each other. The two girls names (fake names) were Niamh and Elsie. So Me and Niamh got closer to each other and Jack and Elsie got closer together. From what I can then remember Jack went somewhere and I was just chilling by myself and then pretty much Niamh came over to me and so we carried on chatting away and we kinda had a connection going. In the meantime Lennie was chatting too Niamh's mate called Scarlett. So once again time went on and me and Niamh was sitting down still talking and then Scarlett came other alone and basically said to Niamh and me that she doesn't really want to speak to Lennie because what I believe Lennie was trying to get with Scarlett. But Scarlett didn't want too. So essentially what happened was when Lennie came over to me and Niamh, she basically explained to lennie that she doesnt want to get with him respectfully because she didnt want to lead him on basically. and so lennie then went off somewhere idk where just around the party and then so me and niamh kept chatting away for a very long time and then throughout the time me and niamh was talking lennie kept coming over for very short periods of time like a few minutes then leaving and repeating. I didnt say anything out loud but in my head I thought "What is he doing this is a bit odd". and it was quite frankly. but me and niamh eventually went in for a dance and we was just having a good time. I then went to the toilet and she went with her friends from what I can remember. Which is totally understandable. Nearer the end of the night we was all in the garden with alot of other party guests and I kinda was about to goto her but she walked off with her friends inside to dance I believe Im not to sure if she saw that I wanted to come to her. But either way she went inside with her friends to "party essentially" at this point I was basically by myself chilling around the party. Lennie was doing his own thing and so was I and Jack was with elsie so I left them to it which I was totally fine with. I went to goto the toilet then again and then when I came out I was just in the party and niamh came over too me and I did mention about (i dont really remember what I said but something like...) "oh you didnt want to get away from me and u just wanted to go with your friends right" and she replied something like "oh definitely I think your a nice boy and I think I should text you or you text me tomorrow or whenever" and at this point I just thought we had a great connection because I just felt we were both working and I mean that genuinely. Bare in mind we have all had a few drinks. :smile: but still. I just thought we had a great connection. So it essentially came to the end of the night and Scarlett and Niamh had to goto the petrol station to get some cash out for a cab and so I said do you want me to come with yous and she said its up to you so which I did and when I goto the petrol station Lennie called me and already said oh our uber is here for me jack and lennie so at this point I had to say bye to niamh and scarlett.

That was basically the night and so me jack and lennie went back to lennies house for the night. The morning came and I got home and fell back to sleep. the time got to around 2pmish when I finally woke up and I went to text Niamh just to see how she is and it said she blocked me on snapchat. I was so confused because I felt like we had a great connection and she even seemed like she was into me. But anyways I spoke to lennie and I was like oh Idk why she blocked me and lennie replied oh I spoke to her earlier and I was like oh what about me and her. and he replied yeah. SO I responded oh what about and he said NVM and then he kept saying like oh I will tell you later and so later came and I said what did u say and then he said hold on and even still he didnt even reply it is now the day after at 3am and still no response and I just dont get it. SO Currently I feel like something suspicious is going on and I just dont get it because I know for a fact lennie didnt speak to niamh. but the bit im trying to get at is I Found Niamh on instagram and so I requested to follow her and I am wondering will it be weird to text her oh did lennie tell you to block me or something along those lines and if she said no she decided to then yh I will remove her because yh. but I just feel lennie is a bit jealous and told her to block me. or something Its hard to explain what lennies expressions are like etc but I just feel like he got jealous or something or chat sh*t about me or something for her to block me.

Hopefully you took the time to read this and hopefully you can help me figure this out but I was so confused until Lennie said oh I spoke to her and then going to say oh never mind when I said about why he spoke to her about me and her. And is it weird to just follow her on ig just to see.
Reply 1
Im not following.
So you hung out with a girl at a party, she left you for her friends, and then she blocked you in the morning? Correct me if Im wrong.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Im not following.
So you hung out with a girl at a party, she left you for her friends, and then she blocked you in the morning? Correct me if Im wrong.

No right so in very simple terms I got was essentially linking a girl. And then the next day she blocked me but I don’t see why cause on the night it seemed to be going really well.

Update: my mate finally text me saying she told him that she wasn’t interested but then thought it was best not to tell me...
Reply 3
Original post by TheLostHDPenguin
No right so in very simple terms I got was essentially linking a girl. And then the next day she blocked me but I don’t see why cause on the night it seemed to be going really well.

Update: my mate finally text me saying she told him that she wasn’t interested but then thought it was best not to tell me...

Too much drama. Best to just move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending