Axolotl Biology exam question

Watch this thread
Giraffe2705
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone knew the rightful answer to the question of 'Structure x (gills) helps the exchange of substances between the axolotl and the water. Explain how structure x helps to ensure rapid absorption and substances the axolotl needs to grow'. I am really struggling with the answer. Can anyone help please?
Thank you!
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Haha I remember this question from last years paper. Think about the adaptations needed for exchange surfaces and try to apply it to this situation. Let me know if you need any more help
Giraffe2705
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
Haha I remember this question from last years paper. Think about the adaptations needed for exchange surfaces and try to apply it to this situation. Let me know if you need any more help
Thanks! I understand it more better now!
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Giraffe2705)
Thanks! I understand it more better now!
You’re welcome!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
20%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (32)
22.86%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (73)
52.14%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5%

Watched Threads