Saxo drivers Watch

DirtyHarry
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Walking along the waterfront and some tosser drives past in his ****ty car with the beats pumpin shouting in a slurred voice 'what the **** you lookin atttt?!' then drives on.

Honest to Christ some people do themselves no favours.
catbee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hahahaha!

Its boy racers generally I dont get, the ones who have a *****ty little cars but drive about like they are the Stig....

Makes me laugh...
DirtyHarry
Rep:
?
(Original post by catbee)
hahahaha!

Its boy racers generally I dont get, the ones who have a *****ty little cars but drive about like they are the Stig....

Makes me laugh...
I'd have liked to shove my ice cream onto his windscreen.
catbee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DirtyHarry)
I'd have liked to shove my ice cream onto his windscreen.
Now that would be something I'd like to see...however, most of these yobs would try to run you over, so best just to rise above the silly little *****...
Steeps
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
...and now you see why trying to insure a small car because it's a small car is not always the cheapest
DirtyHarry
Rep:
?
(Original post by catbee)
Now that would be something I'd like to see...however, most of these yobs would try to run you over, so best just to rise above the silly little *****...
He was in a saxo though mind, he'd have written it off as I walked away, unscathed.
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
theres a saxo that drives around by work... it's got a stupid rear spoiler which has 'horns'. tinted windows, spud launcher exhaust. it makes me chuckle.
saying that, we drive a diesel one at work. it sounds like a tank, and it's completely standard. it's also hating life at the moment, since bob put petrol in it.
DirtyHarry
Rep:
?
I just can't fathom why you'd spend money making a crap car even worse.
Bavarian Motor Works
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Had a smiliar situation, was just generally laughing at the 6 zorsts on the back of his corsa.

Says what ya lukin at ****...

Oh nothing i'm just linking at a complete '**** thats all

It fookin faster than you car ****

Yup i'm sure it is.

I walk of and made sure I past him on the way out
Lell
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^That made no sense.

I tend to ignore morons who shout things at me, make them feel stupid
DirtyHarry
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bavarian Motor Works)
Had a smiliar situation, was just generally laughing at the 6 zorsts on the back of his corsa.

Says what ya lukin at ****...

Oh nothing i'm just linking at a complete '**** thats all

It fookin faster than you car ****

Yup i'm sure it is.

I walk of and made sure I past him on the way out
Needs to be done.

Puts the little tossers in their place.
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DirtyHarry)
Needs to be done.

Puts the little tossers in their place.
I dont understand why he kept on saying "* * *xt *ues" , when it didnt even fit in half the sentences :confused:

*sigh* never mind
jjbristol
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i saw something funnier once. Was an old man (late 60s) in a mercedes s class with windows down and arm sticking out the window playing ''hit em up'' by tupac at full volume and banging on the car to the beat. He also had sunnies on. Everyone was laughing at him.
Syntax Terrier
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Saxos eh? They're always being driven around with a 14 year old girl as a passanger.
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jjbristol)
i saw something funnier once. Was an old man (late 60s) in a mercedes s class with windows down and arm sticking out the window playing ''hit em up'' by tupac at full volume and banging on the car to the beat. He also had sunnies on. Everyone was laughing at him.
Turns out to be an s600 v12 bi turbo
Jarve99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Your abusing saxo's but.....

The VTR is a 1.6 8v, and will get to 90 in about 9.2 seconds, which is very good for the engine.
The VTS will achieve 60mph in 7.6 seconds, from a 1.6 16v engine. The above stats are very good. Whilst they are french and unrealiable, they are ok cars. Calling every single owner a chav is stupid. Most of you would be lucky to own a VTS.
DirtyHarry
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jarve99)

The VTR is a 1.6 8v, and will get to 90 in about 9.2 seconds, which is very good for the engine.
The VTS will achieve 60mph in 7.6 seconds, from a 1.6 16v engine. The above stats are very good. Whilst they are french and unrealiable, they are ok cars. Calling every single owner a chav is stupid. Most of you would be lucky to own a VTS.
I'm guessing you mean 60mph.

Generally speaking though most are.

LOL no

A fast car doesn't mean a good car.
xKarinx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Saxo's are just wrong
Cheshire_Tom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jarve99)

They hit 62mph in 2nd gear JUST, hence the quick-ish 0-60.

Once they're in 3rd gear they virtually stop accelerating. Awful car.
Jarve99
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes I meant 60 dirty harry sorry.

Cheshire tom, thats true for the VTR. The VTS is very fast though for a 1.6, probably one of the fastest, and beats alot of 2 litres. Personally I'd never own one because theyre french and are saxo's, but that's not to say every single owner of one is an idiot, and to say so is abit harsh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (812)
80.48%
Leave (197)
19.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed