pixiepowell
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello everyone! I hope you are well. I have finish my A levels and I am going to apply for Medicine . What is your opinion about New Vision? Many thanks
Allen0101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi Pixie ! I am going to apply for Medicine in New Vision , Sofia and Trakia. I have very good feedback for these Universities. Especially for the New Vision . When are you going to start ?
pixiepowell
Rep:
?
(Original post by Allen0101)
Hi Pixie ! I am going to apply for Medicine in New Vision , Sofia and Trakia. I have very good feedback for these Universities. Especially for the New Vision . When are you going to start ?
Hey Allen thnx for your reply. I am planning start September 2020
Allen0101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by pixiepowell)
Hey Allen thnx for your reply. I am planning start September 2020
So , for New Vision you have to call SME (Study Medicine Europe) , it's an agency. They are very helpful and they will explain you everything detailly. I don't know If I will go to New Vision because I have apply for Sofia and Trakia also. But give a try as well as a feedback
pixiepowell
Rep:
?
(Original post by Allen0101)
So , for New Vision you have to call SME (Study Medicine Europe) , it's an agency. They are very helpful and they will explain you everything detailly. I don't know If I will go to New Vision because I have apply for Sofia and Trakia also. But give a try as well as a feedback
Great ! Thnx I will discuss it with my family and I ll call them tomorrow ! Of course, I ll give you a feedback
pixiepowell
Rep:
?
(Original post by pixiepowell)
Great ! Thnx I will discuss it with my family and I ll call them tomorrow ! Of course, I ll give you a feedback
Hey Allen ! I called today SME . They were very helpful and polite. It reassuring that they provide assistance till I finish my degree which made my parents happy and I decided to apply for New Vision. I hope to meet you there
ArtieGEM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi everyone,

I'm also planning to start grad entry medicine with New Vision next month. I'm Artie, a biomed graduate living in London. I'd be really interested to meet/ hear from anyone who's also planning on starting medicine at this uni. Be also great to meet up with anyone whos living in London or even study / discuss with. Get in touch

Artie
_debt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys, I have applied for to NVU for the 2021 winter intake for medicine. Are you guys applying from the UK? I have applied through SME. But Iโ€™m looking for more information from people that either attend the university or have applied. Any response would be appreciated!
Last edited by _debt; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (84)
14.51%
I'm not sure (26)
4.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (181)
31.26%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.07%
I'm not a current university student (276)
47.67%

Watched Threads