Minecraft - Endermen

Watch
SnowyOwl102
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yo, so i'm finally trying to play Minecraft the whole way through, and to do that i need ender pearls to find/use the stonghold. Are there any specific conditions/biomes/weapons I can utilise to get endermen to spawn and get pearls?

Many thanks!
jackien1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Overworld, try deserts at night, or in the nether: the crimson forest (if you're on 1.16) or trade with piglins.
SnowyOwl102
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jackien1)
Overworld, try deserts at night, or in the nether: the crimson forest (if you're on 1.16) or trade with piglins.
Okiedoke! I haven't explored the nether update much so i didn't know you could trade with piglins. Thank you very much
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I tend to go for desert as they stand out really well. OR ill dig/build a structure at least 3 blocks tall and surround it with water, eventually inside the trap is basically the only place it can teleport to as it will jump every time it touches water.

(It's been a long times, things may have changed)
jackien1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SnowyOwl102)
Okiedoke! I haven't explored the nether update much so i didn't know you could trade with piglins. Thank you very much
Yeah, trade gold ingots with them and there's a small percentage chance of them dropping x amount of pearls, can't remember off the top of my head. Don't mine gold in front of them though, they'll start attacking you.
georgeparapet
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You've gotta combine them with blaze dust (you can get them from nether fortresses) if you didn't know.
There's a certain biome in the nether, the one with all the trees, where they're literally all over.
eveiscool
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SnowyOwl102)
Yo, so i'm finally trying to play Minecraft the whole way through, and to do that i need ender pearls to find/use the stonghold. Are there any specific conditions/biomes/weapons I can utilise to get endermen to spawn and get pearls?

Many thanks!
Try enchanting you sword to looting III if you haven't already, it will give you more ender pearl drops, and they will be more frequent !
eveiscool
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by georgeparapet)
You've gotta combine them with blaze dust (you can get them from nether fortresses) if you didn't know.
There's a certain biome in the nether, the one with all the trees, where they're literally all over.
There's two types of forests - crimson and warped. I'm sure you're talking about the warped forest. They are pretty hard to find.
georgeparapet
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eveiscool)
There's two types of forests - crimson and warped. I'm sure you're talking about the warped forest. They are pretty hard to find.
Ah right. I've only been in the nether once since the update and I spawned in it lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (75)
21.61%
No (272)
78.39%

Watched Threads