The Student Room Group

I used to be straight, AMA

feel like the pride vibes are long gone so i'm here to bring them back as a wee sprinkling. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by yzanne
feel like the pride vibes are long gone so i'm here to bring them back as a wee sprinkling. :smile:

What made you change? :smile:
I feel that’s the wrong word :ashamed:
Original post by Moonbow
What made you change? :smile:
I feel that’s the wrong word :ashamed:

ahaha i literally don't get offended by little words or terms (unless they're actually offensive...) so don't worry. :smile:

to be totally honest, i don't really know. it seems to be a bit of a blur. i had been talking with a guy i liked all summer, then he told me he had a girlfriend at the end of august. after that, in the september i wanted to explore my sexuality as i felt something different within me, so i called myself 'bicurious'. since then it's pretty clear that i am not straight and have moved past 'bicuriousity'.
Reply 3
Original post by yzanne
ahaha i literally don't get offended by little words or terms (unless they're actually offensive...) so don't worry. :smile:

to be totally honest, i don't really know. it seems to be a bit of a blur. i had been talking with a guy i liked all summer, then he told me he had a girlfriend at the end of august. after that, in the september i wanted to explore my sexuality as i felt something different within me, so i called myself 'bicurious'. since then it's pretty clear that i am not straight and have moved past 'bicuriousity'.

Awesome! Have you come out yet? There are some adorable pins on this website but only if you’d be ok with them 😊 It’s called Paws of pride! I’m definitely getting one of the Ally cats :yep:
Original post by Moonbow
Awesome! Have you come out yet? There are some adorable pins on this website but only if you’d be ok with them 😊 It’s called Paws of pride! I’m definitely getting one of the Ally cats :yep:

Ohhh!! I've seen them on instagram, love them. :yep: I'm not out to my family but I'm out to my friends. ::smile:
Reply 5
Original post by yzanne
Ohhh!! I've seen them on instagram, love them. :yep: I'm not out to my family but I'm out to my friends. ::smile:

Aww good luck! I am sure it’ll go well when you do! Are you excited to say or a bit nervous? 😊
Original post by Moonbow
Aww good luck! I am sure it’ll go well when you do! Are you excited to say or a bit nervous? 😊

i'm of course nervous - though I have planned what I'll say lots of times in my head. :yep:

also, i won't come out until i have a significant other - not because i necessarily *have* to prove it, but just to show that I'm serious, and that I'm sure about what I want. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by yzanne
i'm of course nervous - though I have planned what I'll say lots of times in my head. :yep:

also, i won't come out until i have a significant other - not because i necessarily *have* to prove it, but just to show that I'm serious, and that I'm sure about what I want. :smile:

Of course! It’s all about when is right for you. I’d probably do the same if it were me :^_^: I’m sure they’ll be super lucky to have such an awesome person as their significant other!! :thumbsup:
Opinion on Neapolitan ice cream?

Not much to do with the title but I'm curious.
Original post by Moonbow
Of course! It’s all about when is right for you. I’d probably do the same if it were me :^_^: I’m sure they’ll be super lucky to have such an awesome person as their significant other!! :thumbsup:

that's very sweet, thank you :hugs:
Original post by SnowMiku
Opinion on Neapolitan ice cream?

Not much to do with the title but I'm curious.

loooollllll i'll vibe with it as long as i can get majority of the chocolate.
Original post by yzanne
that's very sweet, thank you :hugs:

Anytime :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest