The Student Room Group

Student Finance Awaiting Eligibility Evidence, What does it mean?

I have received an email from SLC saying that they need eligibility evidence for my student finance and that my application is on hold due to this. However, I have already sent my passport and my residence permit card along with the cover letter to SFE weeks before and they have already sent the documents back to me. they even emailed me regarding this. so i really don't understand what kind of evidence do i have to provide. What do I do? Do I have to send evidence again or do I just wait and ignore the email?
Original post by AlexandraDormido
I have received an email from SLC saying that they need eligibility evidence for my student finance and that my application is on hold due to this. However, I have already sent my passport and my residence permit card along with the cover letter to SFE weeks before and they have already sent the documents back to me. they even emailed me regarding this. so i really don't understand what kind of evidence do i have to provide. What do I do? Do I have to send evidence again or do I just wait and ignore the email?

Hi, further evidence may be required. I advise you to message us on Twitter/Facebook with your name and CRN or call us and then we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending