Living in a Non-Romantic relationship Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
….So lets see, been with gf for 3 years…after 2 years she told me that sex wasn’t great, loved and cared so much I was willing to agree on her terms to give it a break for 6 months. This was her way of saying well if you love me so much you would give it up for x amount of time etc.....So I’ve kept my word, and I’m going to see my gf within 2 weeks. I’ve been telling her that our 6 month break has been over (for quite some time) and can we resume at least some foreplay or something heck im even dying for a kiss. (I haven’t had one in about 4 months) this was soon after she wanted no sex nothing … im too young, I cook and clean for this gf, I’ve tried everything, I don’t want to cheat but I’m thinking of dating sites, plus there are two girls I know who want a romantic relationship but are waiting for me to decide….and Oh I have tried to tell my current gf this, and that Im unhappy but she doesn’t care heck she only takes notice if I gift her or smth.
SofinaaBabess
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You clearly need to move on. She's not the one for you
Rocker_C
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
you need to either move on or like tell her that you and her need a serious chat.. then tell her why your unhappy..
catbee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds like she is only with you for the gifts and you cooking and cleaning for her tbh...

You need to break up with the selfish ***** and soon...

I wouldnt be surprised if she was getting her rocks off else where as well...:rolleyes:
Plato123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You need to move on.
SofinaaBabess
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm..
Maybe try getitng her 'in the mood' by sending flirty texts and keep telling her she's beautiful etc..?
I'm sorry..I just finished reading a Glamour mag and it had tips on how to 'make your sex life better'.
free_the_mind
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think that you need to talk it through with her. Tell her how you feel as you've waited this long for her. Unless of course shes not interested. But main thing is talk to her and see where you stand..otherwise its not fair on you both. You may be looking for different things in this relationship and you don't want to end up in a position where you've cheated on her.
Anonymous #1
Hi, sorry this needs to be made clear.She's not cheating not that im with her 24/7 but I know....thats whats really weird about the whole thing!
Spotty Dog
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You need to talk to her. And if she wont make compromises, dump her.
Rocker_C
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, sorry this needs to be made clear.She's not cheating not that im with her 24/7 but I know....thats whats really weird about the whole thing!
maybe she's like sulking or something but still likes you..
Atrixa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She just sounds like she's using you, to be honest.
Skipper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm suprised you can type with the weight of the thumb pressing down upon you.
the wolf at the door
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heck man dump her!
Anonymous #1
she's been depressed for time .....usually this centres on weight and image issues, despite the fact that she fits between a size 8-10. Basically the only time i get called now is if shes had a mood swing ie an argument with her parents she will want to come and ring me for sympathy. The situation is ridiculous even now, I've just felt like ringing her now rather than asking TSR, but herphone is turned of once again.
Hyeree
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
your gf sounds like my friend! lol except she isnt together with her ex anymore...... and the guy cant talk english so you cant be him :P
anyway she still has STRONG feelings for him but still feels as if she should move on... be single for a while... concentrate on her studies/other friends
got a whole load of guy friends who she leads on (though i think it's unintentional) but she mainly uses him for rides and for emotional shoulder. which i think is just ridiculous. i dont know how her ex can stand her because she treats him like ****. he wants to get back together with her but she's the one that's pulling back.
i try to tell her that they shouldnt see each other because someone is definitely going to get hurt! but im not sure they get it through to their brains... i've mentioned it a couple of times to her and the ex but nothings getting through. when they stopped seeing each other they should have stopped even being friends, even for 2 months or something.

so my advice to you is stop seeing her. get rid of her. she will be an emotional strain on you what with all the depression and everything. what you need is a healthy relationship. everyone does but some just want to ruin what they have and always see the bad side of things. and they drag whoever listens down with them.

also get her a councilor if she is depressed because of weight issues then it will probably lead to anorexia... and he/she will help her with the problem with her parents as well.
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Spotty Dog)
You need to talk to her. And if she wont make compromises, dump her.
FYP

Edit to Fix my FYP
haidoreru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think it's possible for two young people to be in love even after a few years and to be able to resist touching each other or even a kiss.

She's not worth it at all; she sounds very selfish tbh as she's doing all the taking and not giving!

Move on.
obsession
Report 10 years ago
What a *****, just dump her.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by haidoreru)
I don't think it's possible for two young people to be in love even after a few years and to be able to resist touching each other or even a kiss.

She's not worth it at all; she sounds very selfish tbh as she's doing all the taking and not giving!

Move on.
ITs been nearly 3 years, i really don't know what else I can to do to improve myself, and its hard to communicate with her ignoring me so much - I did ask her how she has been resisting not even a kiss for 4 months and yeh i got the cold treatment, me telling myslf this and writing just sounds lik last straw.
catbee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ITs been nearly 3 years, i really don't know what else I can to do to improve myself, and its hard to communicate with her ignoring me so much - I did ask her how she has been resisting not even a kiss for 4 months and yeh i got the cold treatment, me telling myslf this and writing just sounds lik last straw.
Its really not fair on you, and it sounds like she wants to break up anyway, but maybe just knows she has it good where she is....:mad:

Cut your losses, and find someone who will appreciate you, and maybe put out once in a while...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads