Turn on thread page Beta

Do girls get as jelous as guys do? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Just wanted to know.. if a guy approaches a girl usually her boyfriend will get jelous.. but as with many of my relationships the girls seem to get jelous when another girl approaches me.. but they deny getting jelous!!

so my question is.. do girls get as jelous as guys do when someone looks at their man or approaches their man?

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes!

But I try not to let it be an issue; afterall he's with ME not them girls.

Your previous gfs must have told you that they're not jealous because they don't want you to know that it bothers them. Tbh, I think most gfs would not be to the point of being jealous but perhaps uncomfortable but if the guy ignores them annoying girls, we will be secretly pleased.

ReputationRep:
    Good lord yes, it's obvious even if some are too petty to confess it.
    Not all girls though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, we are just better at hiding it thats all, or we will take it out on you in some other manner, never admitting to being jealous....its a pride thing I think...lol

ReputationRep:
    YES YES YES!

I'm really jelous! (I'm Italian!) :p:

Especially if I don't know the girl.. But I don't tend to be jelous of our girl friends.. I know they are jokin (or at least I hope so!)

Jelousy is a good thing for me..

ReputationRep:
    yes, girls do get jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Oh definetly, in fact, I would say perhaps even more so? I certainly feel very jealous about girls looking at my boyfriend, even texting him as well :/ but i think im a naturally jealous person lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vale_farfallina)
    YES YES YES!

Especially if I don't know the girl.. But I don't tend to be jelous of our girl friends.. I know they are jokin (or at least I hope so!)

italy rocks..

ReputationRep:
    would any girl maybe seek revenge because theyre jelous? lol..

or has any girl, posting here ever got revenge or got so jelous that they went like too far?

ReputationRep:
    Re: title

Of course. We are just human beings afterall, you know.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah defo, probably more jealous! :P but as others have said just better at hiding it

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh yes, we do...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Rocker_C)
    Hi, Just wanted to know.. if a guy approaches a girl usually her boyfriend will get jelous.. but as with many of my relationships the girls seem to get jelous when another girl approaches me.. but they deny getting jelous!!

so my question is.. do girls get as jelous as guys do when someone looks at their man or approaches their man?

Yes. Girls are even more jealous than guys.

ReputationRep:
    The answer is YES.

Girls are extremely jealous...(i think)

ReputationRep:
    yup I do. Don't even have to be going out with him - just a guy I like and aniother girl talks to him can make me jealous!

ReputationRep:
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Even more so than us guys, I think...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by vale_farfallina)
    YES YES YES!

hehe im italian too and i get really jealous:p:

just noticed your username and :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I try hard to hide the crazy though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocker_C)
    would any girl maybe seek revenge because theyre jelous? lol..

or has any girl, posting here ever got revenge or got so jelous that they went like too far?
    i believe the term is bunnyboiler...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.