Ethan08
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Could anyone tell me when access results day is? I’ve seen everywhere about A-levels on 13th August, SQA is due tomorrow (4th) but nowhere can I find a day for Access. I contacted the Uni the other week who said it would be updated in a few days but then UCAS closed it for the SQA results on UCAS Track. Any help would be much appreciated.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ethan08)
Could anyone tell me when access results day is? I’ve seen everywhere about A-levels on 13th August, SQA is due tomorrow (4th) but nowhere can I find a day for Access. I contacted the Uni the other week who said it would be updated in a few days but then UCAS closed it for the SQA results on UCAS Track. Any help would be much appreciated.
Universities are due to receive access results from today. It takes a few days for them to update track (and if it isn’t done by Friday then track is frozen again for A levels).

You need to speak to your college to find out when you will get your results.
Ethan08
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you for your reply. I have just checked UCAS track and there hasn’t been a decision yet. So it might be the case like you said of it being frozen.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ethan08)
Thank you for your reply. I have just checked UCAS track and there hasn’t been a decision yet. So it might be the case like you said of it being frozen.
Track is not frozen at the moment.
If it hasn't updated that is because your university has only just got your results and it takes a few days for them to process results. Ring them up and ask if they expect to update Track before it is frozen on Friday.

Ring them NOW don't put this off unless you are happy waiting until a week on Thursday.
bimbibap
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post90182906

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post90182726

Have you gotten your results? I'm pretty sure results day was on the 13th of July. These two threads might help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (48)
14.37%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
13.77%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (121)
36.23%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (33)
9.88%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
20.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.39%

Watched Threads