How can I make this summer go by quickly?

Watch
Jordz_Mas
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Literally i'm waiting till September till college starts again cuz it's honestly so boring at the moment. I can't find any jobs because none are recruiting at the moment due to the virus, libraries, lesiure centres are closed, my computer isn't working at all so I can't play any games, I have no money to go out and do any fun stuff. Just what can I do to make this summer go by quickly??
Krood
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Read the History of Western Philosophy by Bertrand Russell. Or other great books.
username5308830
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
hibernate
username5308830
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
or eat nutella :yep:
donkey.kong
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Exercise e.g. going for a long walk or going for a run, hang out with your family and help them with stuff, sleep more so you can make the day seem shorter, make origami, draw stuff, paint stuff, redecorate or reorganize your room, contemplate life, meditate, have an existential crisis everyday, cook 3 elaborate meals every day, read a bunch of books you find interesting

Etc.
Last edited by donkey.kong; 3 months ago
future_11
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
just go out on lots of walks through the countryside and stuff when its sunny
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by donkey.kong)
Exercise e.g. going for a long walk or going for a run, hang out with your family and help them with stuff, sleep more so you can make the day seem shorter, make origami, draw stuff, paint stuff, redecorate or reorganize your room, contemplate life, meditate, have an existential crisis everyday, cook 3 elaborate meals every day, read a bunch of books you find interesting

Etc.
wouldn't advise the existential crisis.... it takes a toll on you
donkey.kong
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by _Mia101)
wouldn't advise the existential crisis.... it takes a toll on you
Yeah true lol, all the other stuff still applies though!
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by donkey.kong)
Yeah true lol, all the other stuff still applies though!
yeah lol.. but also OP don't contemplate life... it'll most likely lead to an existential crisis :sadnod:
donkey.kong
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by _Mia101)
yeah lol.. but also OP don't contemplate life... it'll most likely lead to an existential crisis :sadnod:
😅💚
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jordz_Mas)
Literally i'm waiting till September till college starts again cuz it's honestly so boring at the moment. I can't find any jobs because none are recruiting at the moment due to the virus, libraries, lesiure centres are closed, my computer isn't working at all so I can't play any games, I have no money to go out and do any fun stuff. Just what can I do to make this summer go by quickly??
Hi Jordz_Mas

You could try and pick up a hobby and learn a new skill. My part time work has been cancelled so I'm learning to cook new things and doing some new workouts.

Zaira
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (720)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (911)
42.83%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (403)
18.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed