is 3 holidays in a summer too many??

Watch
future_11
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Im 19 going on 20 in sept and currently into uni. I've been saving since i started and have quite a bit . Next year (as long as covid stays away!)im planning on going malta (in June) for 5 nights, benidorm (July) 5 nights and tenerife (September for my birthday) for maybe a week. My parents will be paying for the tenerife holiday. Do you think this is too much to do in one summer?? Thanks!
Luwei
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yeah because vacations in university are meant to be used for studying instead of flying everywhere. My teacher said that so dont attack me.
future_11
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Luwei)
Yeah because vacations in university are meant to be used for studying instead of flying everywhere. My teacher said that so dont attack me.
okay lol. i think i just have the travel bug aha.
What if i went to malta right at the start of summer break and benidorm at the end of sept when we are about to go back. I would have plenty of time to study in between surely?
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
That sounds what like lots of young people do. I wouldn’t say it’s excessive at all.
username1817907
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
No of course not! Plus you're only planning on going for what, 17 days? Thats really not a lot! Hopefully COVID clears up by then and you can go to these places
Luwei
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by future_11)
okay lol. i think i just have the travel bug aha.
What if i went to malta right at the start of summer break and benidorm at the end of sept when we are about to go back. I would have plenty of time to study in between surely?
Yeah go ahead as long as you dont do zero studying then you should be fine because whilst you want to enjoy yourself you dont want to spend the first semester learning old stuff again.
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Go for it
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by future_11)
Im 19 going on 20 in sept and currently into uni. I've been saving since i started and have quite a bit . Next year (as long as covid stays away!)im planning on going malta (in June) for 5 nights, benidorm (July) 5 nights and tenerife (September for my birthday) for maybe a week. My parents will be paying for the tenerife holiday. Do you think this is too much to do in one summer?? Thanks!
go for it, but maybe do a bit of studying when you are not on holiday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads