Feeling ashamed that i'm a female and mast*rbate

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(reposted) As the title says im a girl and i masturbate and i enjoy it a bit too much. I feel like im the only girl who does this because i never here other girls talking about it. I feel SO disgusting and ashamed after i do and feel so weird around everyone else. Is it weird to be a girl and masturbate and is it only a bit of girls who do so?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't be, it's normal.

Also there's no need to star out masturbate, it's not a rude or swear word.
funnyfailcat
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You shouldn't be ashamed at all! Almost everyone masturbates. Your teacher, your bus driver, maybe even your parents. And most girls start it from 10 - 13. I am sure a lot of your friends do it too. Some may just not show it. And there isn't too much. Just maybe don't do it every hour. once a day is fine.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I promise you most girls are doing it but it's just not talked about - I only stopped feeling ashamed when my friends started talking about it and we had been close friends for years but it was only brought up recently! it's just because other girls feel like they're the only ones too, and so no one talks about its but it's literally so normal.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its normal to masturbate. Girls just (typically) dont talk about it as much.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(How the hell else are you supposed to make sure everything works? :confused: )
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
How can we even do it??
username5322502
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You feel weird because of the taboo stigma attached to self pleasure but you need to realise the act has been done by everyone throughout the generations so find comfort and enjoy the sensual experience because as you get older the drive to pleasure yourself decreases immensely :cool:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
How can we even do it??
Uhh yeah?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just read some of the threads on the sexual health forum on here and you will realise that you are very much not the only girl who masturbates
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Uhh yeah?
I have no idea how...is that bad?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(reposted) As the title says im a girl and i masturbate and i enjoy it a bit too much. I feel like im the only girl who does this because i never here other girls talking about it. I feel SO disgusting and ashamed after i do and feel so weird around everyone else. Is it weird to be a girl and masturbate and is it only a bit of girls who do so?
Girls and boys do it. Why worry?
https://www.shutterstock.com/search/girl
Joleee
Report 1 month ago
can i just ask why you thought you needed an asterisks in your thread title but not your original post?

if you were male would you be posting the same question?
sulliz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same here i need to stop
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Joleee)
can i just ask why you thought you needed an asterisks in your thread title but not your original post?

if you were male would you be posting the same question?
because it didnt show up on latest when i didnt censor it
Apachecow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Perfectly normal. Almost everyone does it.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
(How the hell else are you supposed to make sure everything works? :confused: )
You sound like my boyfriend when I tell him I feel uncomfortable in that department :rofl:
kekedoyouloveme?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not really, a bad thing it's whatever suits you, it's nothing typically wrong, each to their own x
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
i literally do it twice a day. It takes a while for me to work up to an orgasm so I tend not to do that too much (I’m lazy) but I enjoy the sensation.
InspiredPleb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i literally do it twice a day. It takes a while for me to work up to an orgasm so I tend not to do that too much (I’m lazy) but I enjoy the sensation.
The reason why it's completely natural and ok. You like the feeling - so does everyone- and that's why people masturbate. Not because they're necessarily sex crazed perverts!

Don't be ashamed, it's just we don't talk about it as much. From the stats, the majority of girls masturbate at least semi regularly .

I wouldn't worry about how many times you do it a day/a week/a month etc as there is no 'normal amount' of time to masturbate and it's not the same for everyone. As long as it isn't taking up time you'd want to spend elsewhere, it's a healthy habit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (54)
25.35%
Less motivated (159)
74.65%

Watched Threads