DWP Work Coach Executive Officer Interview 2020

Watch
shakilahoque
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I have applied for the DWP Work Coach Executive role and have managed to get an interview however I don’t know what to expect! I’m feeling very anxious and nervous!

Is there anyone who has had a DWP interview recently and can maybe tell me what to expect? I would be very grateful.

Thank you
makkurokurosuke
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are tons of threads about it, just below yours... Please don't make yet another one and use search tool!
Jadelyndsey
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shakilahoque)
Hi,

I have applied for the DWP Work Coach Executive role and have managed to get an interview however I don’t know what to expect! I’m feeling very anxious and nervous!

Is there anyone who has had a DWP interview recently and can maybe tell me what to expect? I would be very grateful.

Thank you
Have you done your interview yet? I've likewise been offered one, haven't completed it yet, but know they're looking for strengths and behaviours listed in advert like empathy/compassion, communication skills, enthusiasm and ability to engage with customers. There are also 3 listed things they'll be asking about directly in terms of any lived experience or examples you may have for managing a quality service, communicating and influencing, and making effective decisions. Have a look at the success profiles document online which illustrates what they're looking for in regards to these descriptors. Good luck!
Aysha98x
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Check these threads:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6620322
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6576634
Mystery87
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there, I am currently in the same position right now. I am looking for as much help as possible.Thanks
Ruru_123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi
I did my interview on Friday for Warrington. Anyone else applied for Warrington office?
Any idea about the minimum marks required to get an offer?
I found the interview hard as I couldn’t finish my answer for all the main competencies
Last edited by Ruru_123; 3 weeks ago
Zee12388
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by shakilahoque)
Hi,

Thank you
Hi
Have you heard anything from the after your interview ? what are the chances when they put you on reserve list ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.74%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
13.03%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (160)
37.91%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (45)
10.66%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (82)
19.43%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
5.21%

Watched Threads