The Student Room Group

siblings abusing each other

what should i do? my sister who is 12, keeps hurting the younger one who is only 5. shes just a baby! i'm so angry at her for doing this
i had a dream where she killed her, i've been having such bad vibes lately and i hate her i feel like killing her after my dream.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
do your parents know?
Tell your parents. Hide your 5 year old sister from the 12 yr old
Reply 3
yes they are so fed up of this sh*t so they leave it be
Reply 4
Original post by Hannah0505
Tell your parents. Hide your 5 year old sister from the 12 yr old

no they are abroad living in a different country, but thanks!! i would totally do that if i could
Original post by Anonymous
no they are abroad living in a different country, but thanks!! i would totally do that if i could

then where do you and your sisters live?
Reply 6
How old are you?
Tell the 12 year old that you're going to call Social Services and she will be taken away. Hopefully that will scare her enough and she'll stop it.
Reply 8
then where do you and your sisters live?

i live here whilst they are in australia
Reply 9
Original post by ZR246
Tell the 12 year old that you're going to call Social Services and she will be taken away. Hopefully that will scare her enough and she'll stop it.

no she will just laugh and continue
i live here whilst they are in australia

how old are you. who looks after you
Reply 12
yes they are so fed up of this sh*t so they leave it be

That’s terrible. It can have a really bad effect on your sister. Look after her and try to make sure she’s not alone with your other sibling. Explain to the 12 year old that she really needs to stop
Reply 13

Tell her to knock it off? Send her to her room when she does it or take away her phone.
Original post by Megxn0
That’s terrible. It can have a really bad effect on your sister. Look after her and try to make sure she’s not alone with your other sibling. Explain to the 12 year old that she really needs to stop

ok i'll try that but she verbally abuses her all the time its just who she is she wont stop she somehow thinks she is justified

if your parents arent here who looks after you?
if your parents arent here who looks after you?

my older siblings
my older siblings

Tell them to sort your sister out
Tell them to sort your sister out

no they are busy being here with me, its just the 12 yr old and the baby in australia with my parents
nevermind thanks though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending