Want more information about this university?
Kunaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I saw the Transfer policy of UAL that external transfer is possible. Is that policy applied to all universities in UAL ?I'm planning to transfer to CSM but some people say CSM doesn't accept transfer students. I'm pretty confused now..;;So I leave the question here.
2500_2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kunaa)
I saw the Transfer policy of UAL that external transfer is possible. Is that policy applied to all universities in UAL ?I'm planning to transfer to CSM but some people say CSM doesn't accept transfer students. I'm pretty confused now..;;So I leave the question here.
It says pretty clearly on their website that you can apply to transfer in at yr2 or yr3 of a BA. They'll only consider you if there are places though.
University of the Arts London
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Kunaa,

As 2500_2 says, you can apply to year 2 or 3 of a BA course, however they will only consider your application if there is space. You would also need to meet the admissions criteria. You can find more information here: https://www.arts.ac.uk/about-ual/pub...-students-info

This policy is applied to all of UAL's six colleges. Most of the courses at Central Saint Martins are fully subscribed though so it is rather unlikely that you would be successful. Which course are you interested in?

Best wishes,
Sian
UK Student Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (32)
22.54%
Less motivated (110)
77.46%

Watched Threads