Which MP do you like least (regardless of party)?

Watch
OutlastThemAll
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For me, Jess Philips. It is a mixture of her braying tones, her bigoted approach (I am not a Corbyn supporter, but I think her remarks about “stabbing him in the front” after complaining about violent language were distasteful and hypocritical).

I am a Labour voter (Neil Kinnock style), so to have a buffoon like Philips represent our party is sad.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Boris Johnson.

No other MPs in history are as guilty of mass killing so many people by neglect.
Kitten in boots
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Chris Grayling.

The man's ineptitude is legendary, his name is a by-word for incompetence. His failures have cost the taxpayer hundreds of millions. Yet he somehow keeps getting rewarded.
Last edited by Kitten in boots; 1 month ago
Captain Haddock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Priti Patel sticks out in my mind as 'most evil'.
Gundabad(good)
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OutlastThemAll)
For me, Jess Philips. It is a mixture of her braying tones, her bigoted approach (I am not a Corbyn supporter, but I think her remarks about “stabbing him in the front” after complaining about violent language were distasteful and hypocritical).

I am a Labour voter (Neil Kinnock style), so to have a buffoon like Philips represent our party is sad.
My least favourite is Jacob Rees Mogg. I support the Tories but he encompasses the worst of them.
howisladypole
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
My least favourite is Jacob Rees Mogg. I support the Tories but he encompasses the worst of them.
This^^
He makes me want to throw up.
Him and Corbyn.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hard to pick one. If we restrict ourselves to the House of Commons, Chris Bryant is a smug ****. Ian Blackford is a genuinely sinister idiot without a shred of moral fibre. There's a lot of the identikit Tory backbenchers who are just narrow-minded idiots and tedious bores.

In the interests of balance, Layla Moran is creepy.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's like choosing which **** you dislike most in a septic tank... Suffice it to say IDS is, and always has been, a complete thundercunt.
imlikeahermit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can I say Dominic Cummings? He’s basically an unelected MP overlord?
JOSH4598
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Diane Abbott - don't think there's any debate on that. I have no idea how she's been 'in the game' for so long - any private sector organisation she would have been fired years ago.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Too close to call.
Most likely a tie between IDS, Christopher Chope, Tim Farron and Ed Miliband.
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Michael Gove has to be up there.
Bailey14
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Christopher Chope is a very strong contender.
nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sammy Wilson is a nasty piece of work
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Labour - Dianne Abbot - Incompetent, racist to white people, as mad in views as Corbyn but only got the job because she spread her crusty legs a few decades ago.

Tories - Steve Baker - Openly admitted on Daily Politics that he would betray us for Brx Party a year or so ago, generally a nutter who became chairman of the influential ERG. The type of Tory MP that Cummings thought would do more harm than good during the referendum.
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Labour - Dianne Abbot - Incompetent, racist to white people, as mad in views as Corbyn but only got the job because she spread her crusty legs a few decades ago.

Tories - Steve Baker - Openly admitted on Daily Politics that he would betray us for Brx Party a year or so ago, generally a nutter who became chairman of the influential ERG. The type of Tory MP that Cummings thought would do more harm than good during the referendum.
Unfortunately Diane ”white people love playing divide and rule” Abbott is my MP. Funnily enough the list of things she has actually done for the black community in her constituency is very short.

To be fair if I was a MP during the worst bits of May's rule I would definitely have considered jumping ship to the Brexit party. Loyalty to the Tories isn't and shouldn't be absolute.
paul514
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just one? I’d rather give a dozen 🙁

If I have to pick one I’d say David lammie, he has no redeeming features and is a massive racist.

If it were to just be a politician it would have to be Sadiq Kahn
Last edited by paul514; 4 weeks ago
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Phillip Davies, MP for Shipley. Lot of friends live in that constituency, he's a useless local MP and nationally he does **** like filibuster to block bills about first aid training for kids and free hospital parking for carers, while having also attempted to filibuster signing up to the Istanbul convention on domestic violence. Absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.
Bryci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hard to pick with so many Tory *****. Johnson, Pritti Patel, Gove.

On the labour side Abbott. Also dislike Sturgeon.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bryci)
Hard to pick with so many Tory *****. Johnson, Pritti Patel, Gove.

On the labour side Abbott. Also dislike Sturgeon.
Objectively speaking can you outline why you consider Gove to be your most hated minister (widely considered to be the most talented minister of the past decade)?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (75)
21.49%
No (274)
78.51%

Watched Threads