Which MP do you like least (regardless of party)?

Watch
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
My least favourite is Jacob Rees Mogg. I support the Tories but he encompasses the worst of them.
The Mogg
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My least favourite is probably Gove.
quasa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i cant stand Orlof Dem :lol:
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by quasa)
i cant stand Orlof Dem :lol:
Join the club :lol:
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My least favourite is Jacob Rees Mogg. I support the Tories but he encompasses the worst of them.
(Original post by 1st superstar)
The Mogg
Who dares insult the enlightened one?!

For me, as a libertarian, it's hard to find MP's I do like even remotely, so I'm left with so many bad MP's to choose from.

But I will go with my own MP, Rob Roberts, well known for his pleasure derived from sexual harassment :wink2:
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My least favourite is probably Gove.
Why? Many neutral commentators regard him as the most effective cabinet minister of the past decade?
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Why? Many neutral commentators regard him as the most effective cabinet minister of the past decade?
Because of the changes he made to the GCSE and A-level curriculum.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Because of the changes he made to the GCSE and A-level curriculum.
Do you oppose those changes for any specific reason or do you oppose the broad ethos that he arrested Labour's 'schools should be C grade factories whether students deserve it or not' mentality.
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you oppose those changes for any specific reason or do you oppose the broad ethos that he arrested Labour's 'schools should be C grade factories whether students deserve it or not' mentality.
Oh no there are reasons why I don't like the GCSE and A-level curriculum changes:
1. Linear exams are worse than modular exams (for A-level excluding A-level Maths)
2. The removal of AS exams was a poor decision as now people are having to apply to uni on the basis of predicted grades.
3. No longer being allowed the book in English literature exams
4.too many exams to sit under a linear exam system.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Low bar to go from
Although, in fairness, theres a difference between him being effective (implying simply getting his agenda done) and actually being good at his job (working in the best interests of the state and education) - with many giving him his dues for the former but not necessarily the latter.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
IDS or Dianne Abbott
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by The Mogg)
Who dares insult the enlightened one?!

For me, as a libertarian, it's hard to find MP's I do like even remotely, so I'm left with so many bad MP's to choose from.

But I will go with my own MP, Rob Roberts, well known for his pleasure derived from sexual harassment :wink2:
Jacob Rees Mogg is an idiot. Not enlightened at all.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Jacob Rees Mogg is an idiot. Not enlightened at all.
Why is moggey an idoit?
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
Why is moggey an idoit?
He calls himself the "man of the people", unfortunately he doesn't mean everyone that lives in British society.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He calls himself the "man of the people", unfortunately he doesn't mean everyone that lives in British society.
Sorry you are going to have to explain that.
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry you are going to have to explain that.
The Mogg is rich. I have no problem with that. But he uses his wealth to make the only sane party (the Conservatives) worse. He is bad. 'Nuff said.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The Mogg is rich. I have no problem with that. But he uses his wealth to make the only sane party (the Conservatives) worse. He is bad. 'Nuff said.
Ok so JRM was born into wealth he is rich, that doesn't make him bad, which we agree on. You then say the only sane party is the Conservatives, which is nonsense everything the tories touch turns to disaster but that's another argument.

How does Moggy use his wealth to make the conservatives worse?
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok so JRM was born into wealth he is rich, that doesn't make him bad, which we agree on. You then say the only sane party is the Conservatives, which is nonsense everything the tories touch turns to disaster but that's another argument.

How does Moggy use his wealth to make the conservatives worse?
Moggy has a face you can't trust. He has an ulterior motive trust me.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Moggy has a face you can't trust. He has an ulterior motive trust me.
Aww, so you dont like his face ..... sound cant argue with a coherent well thought out argument
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Aww, so you dont like his face ..... sound cant argue with a coherent well thought out argument
I don't want to waste my breath explaining the reasons why the Mogg is an idiot. You sound like a Moggy boy anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (75)
21.61%
No (272)
78.39%

Watched Threads