My Snapchat keeps telling people I've deleted them when I haven't

Watch this thread
Liv.123.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My Snapchats keeps saying pending to people even though I've not deleted them.

I keep getting messages asking why I deleted people when I haven't.

When i go on the friendship profile the date from when I was friends (3 years ago) was still there .

What shall I do zx
Roses.Are.Red
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Just explain the situation on your story so no one is confused, then maybe delete the app and install it again. Before installing it again refresh your device, and restart. Hopefully that works
naila.h
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Liv.123.x)
My Snapchats keeps saying pending to people even though I've not deleted them.

I keep getting messages asking why I deleted people when I haven't.

When i go on the friendship profile the date from when I was friends (3 years ago) was still there .

What shall I do zx
omg i'm having the same problem! I tried deleting and downloading it again but it didn't work Have you made any progress?
Liv.123.x
Rep:
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
Just explain the situation on your story so no one is confused, then maybe delete the app and install it again. Before installing it again refresh your device, and restart. Hopefully that works
Thank you !!
Liv.123.x
Rep:
(Original post by naila.h)
omg i'm having the same problem! I tried deleting and downloading it again but it didn't work Have you made any progress?
I'm trying it out now haha
Esskayy
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Any updates?
Liv.123.x
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Esskayy)
Any updates?
Ahh it just went back to normal in the end
S.A.123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Currently having this issue, only with a friend's account proving to be the issue. Their snap score is still there, so I know it isn't a full issue and the friendship is still there. But every other indicator for the friendship is gone from their profile. How is this not an issue that Snapchat resolves at this point? Is anyone still able to send/receive snaps with people experiencing this glitch?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (31)
20.81%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (70)
46.98%
First aid skills (14)
9.4%
Personal safety skills (4)
2.68%
Sign language (16)
10.74%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (11)
7.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.01%

Watched Threads