Turn on thread page Beta

worst thing you have done? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Now.... I used to be a bit of a rebel, back in the day, I'm not so much these days though. I have started to take school and my studies a lot more seriously in recent months. I think the most rebellious thing I ever did, well everyone else thinks it is, was getting drunk on a bottle of whiskey in an English lesson with a friend. The English teacher didn't notice apparently and was stunned the next day when I told her. However my tutor found out I think he must have seen us. But anyways we ditched the rest of the bottle behind the music block (the bottle stayed there for about two years) And he found us both and dragged us to the head's office. She was like I will deal with you in the morning and got my tutor to take us home. Anyway she just ended up seeing us the next day and shouting for a while before saying if we ever did anything like this again she wouldn't even hesitate to expel us no matter how promising we were. Anyway thats my story of rebellion. Has anyone else got one?

ReputationRep:
    There is anther recent thread on this. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

ReputationRep:
    Major rebellion.

ReputationRep:
    The bird I woke up next to this morning. She was really rough. I wish I hadn't done that.

ReputationRep:
    Your mum.

ReputationRep:
    I once pulled my foreskin back put a chewy (green extra) on my bell end. Pulled my skin back. Removed the chewy and put it back in the packet and gave it to my mate.

*the above is a joke and did not happen*

ReputationRep:
    Not really rebellion, but alcohol related. I remember going down to some allotment with my friend and drinking four-year-old cans of cider in one of our free periods, and then I was so drunk I thought there was no way out and had a panic attack. Um, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    stole pick-a-mix

ReputationRep:
    Jacked off into a copy of the Koran.

*joking*

I could tell you the real thing I did, but then I would have to kill you all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Jacked off into a copy of the Koran.
    Hahaha, hilarious

ReputationRep:
    I've just watched Batman Forever and don't particularly feel pleased with myself

ReputationRep:
    Stole my parents credit card once when I was little..lols

ReputationRep:
    lol one time i deleted a load of coursework on a friends usb drive to make some room for music i was copying and he didnt notice until a few days before the deadline. he tried to re-do it, but he ended up with a E, hahaha.

i never told him it was me.

ReputationRep:
    One time I didnt like this kid so I lead his parents to private property, had them shot, stole their bodies, ground them up into chili and fed it to him

ReputationRep:
    I gave a toddler a stern look on a bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will170393)
    Hahaha, hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Probably simple things like throw stones at the school since it's actually quite damaging...

Spray-paint Penis's on the school, lol!!

Been drunk or stoned plenty of times at school, I said something really mean to my tutor once and felt really bad about it, "Shut the **** up you french ****" something like that, she was female too, but she did push me a bit far....

:laugh:

We broke into the school field one night and played golf there, was more like, whack the golf balls as hard as you can towards the buildings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    I gave a toddler a stern look on a bus.
    Damn you Glitter!

ReputationRep:
    Pissed in loads of peoples sinks
    Check the drunken cuntery thread theres a list of my stuff there lol

ReputationRep:
    i would have said but can't go anon.and I never go anon.its that bad.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.