missrona-19
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi did anyone apply for the trinity linguistics essay comp this year (2020) ?
Auzendriel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Not the linguistics comp but I entered the literature one. I made a post 2 days ago asking bout the same thing but with literature but got no replies :/ .

Best of luck with your essay mate.
missrona-19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Auzendriel)
Not the linguistics comp but I entered the literature one. I made a post 2 days ago asking bout the same thing but with literature but got no replies :/ .

Best of luck with your essay mate.
and you !!
Culver
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Still waiting for the results
Culver
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just hoping that the results come out before the early UCAS deadline because this isn’t rlly early September anymore
Reght555
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If it helps, I've emailed Dr Katsos about whether they had decided upon results. Might be burning my chances but, if you say early September at least have the common decency to give out results in early September or email us explaining the delay.
missrona-19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Reght555)
If it helps, I've emailed Dr Katsos about whether they had decided upon results. Might be burning my chances but, if you say early September at least have the common decency to give out results in early September or email us explaining the delay.
wait thats so helpful thanks !! if u get a reply can you let us know on here?
Culver
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Reght555)
Thanks so much x
Culver
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ayy finally the results. Unfortunately I wasn’t commended. However, I’m not at all disappointed, as it was an amazing opportunity and I learnt a lot from it as well as probably producing my best essay yet. Congrats to the winners!! How did everyone here do?
missrona-19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Culver)
Ayy finally the results. Unfortunately I wasn’t commended. However, I’m not at all disappointed, as it was an amazing opportunity and I learnt a lot from it as well as probably producing my best essay yet. Congrats to the winners!! How did everyone here do?
o lol me too o well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (55)
15.54%
I'm not sure (9)
2.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (122)
34.46%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.69%
I'm not a current university student (162)
45.76%

Watched Threads