Lailaz16_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
If I add a clearing choice on UCAS and the university accepts me for the course, do I have the choice to accept or reject the offer?
(im waiting for a response from other universities so i want to have the option to reject a clearing acceptance)
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Lailaz16_)
If I add a clearing choice on UCAS and the university accepts me for the course, do I have the choice to accept or reject the offer?
(im waiting for a response from other universities so i want to have the option to reject a clearing acceptance)
you have the choice to but its nothing something you can do yourself. You have to get the university to put you back into clearing so you shouldn't be adding a clearing choice unless you're certain that's your final choice as the university won't be in any rush to put you back into clearing. What deadline have they give you to add it to track and have you called the universities you're waiting for response from?
Lailaz16_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
they didn’t give me a deadline, they just told me to add them as my clearing choice. im waiting on a response from another uni as well so im wondering if i’ll have the option to reject the offer i get there grades and get accepted to my clearing choice
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Lailaz16_)
they didn’t give me a deadline, they just told me to add them as my clearing choice. im waiting on a response from another uni as well so im wondering if i’ll have the option to reject the offer i get there grades and get accepted to my clearing choice
When you add a clearing choice that is accepting their informal offer and asking them to formalise it.

If there is no deadline then don’t add a clearing choice until you are sure that is the offer you want to accept.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed