Have you been accepted to the Uni of Manchester?

Watch
Raisul_Bhuiya
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone received their confirmation for a conditional offer?
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Raisul_Bhuiya)
Has anyone received their confirmation for a conditional offer?
Most people won't have yet, as they won't have their A-level results. I'm assuming you have your results? Which exams did you take?
Raisul_Bhuiya
Rep:
?
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Most people won't have yet, as they won't have their A-level results. I'm assuming you have your results? Which exams did you take?
No I don't but on an insta story I saw someone post a story on instagram showing that they've been accepted on 28th July. It says the place has been "confirmed subject to you meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions" I've taken IAL and I'm worried.
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No I don't but on an insta story I saw someone post a story on instagram showing that they've been accepted on 28th July. It says the place has been "confirmed subject to you meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions" I've taken IAL and I'm worried.
Well, they probably have their results already- people get accepted as and when their results become available. If you don't have your results yet, that doesn't apply to you!
Raisul_Bhuiya
Rep:
?
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Well, they probably have their results already- people get accepted as and when their results become available. If you don't have your results yet, that doesn't apply to you!
Oh thank you, I am sorry for bothering you but I have a last query, how did they get her results so early when the actual IAL results come out next week?
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Exam results come out at different times. People take different exams. Scottish results are out. So are the IB. Many non UK qualifications are out. The A level tends to be the last one and is out next week.
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh thank you, I am sorry for bothering you but I have a last query, how did they get her results so early when the actual IAL results come out next week?
Do you know for sure that she took IAL, or could she have done a different qualification (like IB)? It might also be that her offer was conditional on something non-academic, rather than exam results or she just needed to fulfil an English language requirement or something.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.58%
Less motivated (182)
68.42%

Watched Threads