Tracey1995
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If any newly upcoming nursing students who is doing either Adult Nursing or Midwifing degree course this year or beyond, wants any advice and help from qualified nurses then contact either @Emily_B ( adult nursing) or @tracey1995 (midwifing ) as we'll be willing to give you's any help
rg.nurse
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I will be glad to advise as much as I can.
Allyson90
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Emily_B
Tracey1995

Hi guys.
Just wandering if I could help you's out with any help I can as I am a qualified nurse of over 9 years and recently just completed the shortened midwifing top-up course.
I am probably more leaning towards adult nursing side due to my experience in that field and if I can assists you's with any help okay then i will be gladly willing to do so with any potential upcoming students starting there journey in nursing.
But I think you two will be more than capable of helping any new students nurses or midwifes but I'm here if I can be of any help to you's.

Allyson xx
Emily_B
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Allyson90)
Emily_B
Tracey1995

Hi guys.
Just wandering if I could help you's out with any help I can as I am a qualified nurse of over 9 years and recently just completed the shortened midwifing top-up course.
I am probably more leaning towards adult nursing side due to my experience in that field and if I can assists you's with any help okay then i will be gladly willing to do so with any potential upcoming students starting there journey in nursing.
But I think you two will be more than capable of helping any new students nurses or midwifes but I'm here if I can be of any help to you's.

Allyson xx
Always good to have people on hand to help with stuff, thankyou Allyson xx
Allyson90
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emily_B)
Always good to have people on hand to help with stuff, thankyou Allyson xx
Yes its good that you know you have people with more experience than yourself on hand if you need then on stuff okay.
Most welcome Emily. Thanks again for replying back to me . Allyson xx

Hope you are good and you are thoroughly enjoying being a nurse now you got through the hard part of qualifying xx
Tracey1995
Rep:
?
Allyson90,

Hi Allyson.
Thanks for your kind offer to help myself & Emily_B with your experience of nursing for any upcoming student nurses or midwifes.
We will ask any more experience adult nurses or midwifes to give us any information that either myself or Emily can't answer to the upcoming students for nursing & midwifing okay and we both appreciate your kind offer with this.

Emily said it well in her reply to you that its good to have people on hand with stuff like yourself and others.
I will agree and disagree with you about just leaning towards adult nursing as you also a now newly qualified midwife ( although through the shortened course ) you will be able to input on both fields you are now in.
Well done for completing your shortened midwife course and hope you'll find a position in this soon.
Tracey1995
Rep:
?
(Original post by rg.nurse)
I will be glad to advise as much as I nurse
rg.nurse

Hi there

I appreciate your very kind offer in helping both myself and Emily_B if we are stuck with anything regarding adult nursing as I know myself that I can probably answer certain things on the adult nursing side but I'm able to assistant any student midwifery nurses having just been through the 3 years on that field of nursing and working hard on the maternity wards doing job i was trained to do.

Thanks again for coming on board with us as Emily summed it up in her reply to another very well qualified nurse/newly qualified midwife in having people on hand to deal with stuff if we get stuck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (52)
13.68%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (51)
13.42%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (142)
37.37%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (41)
10.79%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (73)
19.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.53%

Watched Threads