which guy should I choose??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Two guys are interested in me and I don’t know which to pick because they’re both so different!

Guy number 1:
- More facially attractive (in my opinion)
- Not that tall but height is the only physical aspect I look for in a guy
- Makes me laugh more than guy no2
- Quite clingy, eg. expects us to text all day and messages me ‘?’ when i ignore his messages (which i dont like)

Guy number 2:
- tall - perfect height for me
- Doesn’t make me laugh as much
- Has known me longer so his feelings are probably more genuine
- Not as facially attractive
- Not clingy which i like about him

Which should I choose?? I’ve never been in a relationship before so I’m clueless to all this
SteveyStack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The one your gut says to go with, your gut is always right. If you aren’t attracted to guy 2 it won’t work out but it’s who excites you the most really, if either
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SteveyStack)
The one your gut says to go with, your gut is always right. If you aren’t attracted to guy 2 it won’t work out but it’s who excites you the most really, if either
True, thank you! Its hard
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
number 1
Arisapo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It depends what matters to you the most, but based on your descriptions, I'd say guy number 1.

Being able to make me laugh is a dealbreaker; I'd consider that much more important than height or physical attractiveness. You want to spend time with this person, and eventually the height won't matter if you're sat in boredom.

As for the clingy factor, a lot of guys do this just because a) they're impatient b) they think it's affectionate c) they really care about you and want to talk as much as they can. It could be anyone of those factors, or even something else, but if you told him it isn't something you appreciate and communicate that, I'm sure he'll listen.

I'd opt for number one personally.
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd find it impossible to advise on that online. The only people who could possibly help you in this respect are people who have observed you and those guys together in real life.

Chemistry is very important regardless of list of qualities. E.g. I'd also dislike clinginess and all that texting all day long BS but this is just one trait it doesn't necessarily mean that guy n2, who isn't clingy, is ''better'' for you.
KelsieTaylor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It depend on which aspects you value the most. For me, the clingy-ness of the first guy would make me want to choose the second one, but maybe that will go away with time? And humor is very important, way more than looks/height. You will be spending a lot of time with this person, so height won't matter too much. You know them better than people on here, so go with your gut and hopefully it all works out
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arisapo)
It depends what matters to you the most, but based on your descriptions, I'd say guy number 1.

Being able to make me laugh is a dealbreaker; I'd consider that much more important than height or physical attractiveness. You want to spend time with this person, and eventually the height won't matter if you're sat in boredom.

As for the clingy factor, a lot of guys do this just because a) they're impatient b) they think it's affectionate c) they really care about you and want to talk as much as they can. It could be anyone of those factors, or even something else, but if you told him it isn't something you appreciate and communicate that, I'm sure he'll listen.

I'd opt for number one personally.
You’re right, being funny is key. But the thing is hes not THAT funny, just funnier😩
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
I'd find it impossible to advise on that online. The only people who could possibly help you in this respect are people who have observed you and those guys together in real life.

Chemistry is very important regardless of list of qualities. E.g. I'd also dislike clinginess and all that texting all day long BS but this is just one trait it doesn't necessarily mean that guy n2, who isn't clingy, is ''better'' for you.
A lot of people say that it seems like me and guy 1 have a lot of sexual tension between eachother..but then they (my closest friends) also say that guy no1 is too clingy and its really weird and I should cut him off
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
It depend on which aspects you value the most. For me, the clingy-ness of the first guy would make me want to choose the second one, but maybe that will go away with time? And humor is very important, way more than looks/height. You will be spending a lot of time with this person, so height won't matter too much. You know them better than people on here, so go with your gut and hopefully it all works out
Thanks so much, you’re right tbh. If guy number one was taller and less clingy I would go for him, but I guess the only good things about guy no2 is that hes tall and not too full on
Arisapo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You’re right, being funny is key. But the thing is hes not THAT funny, just funnier😩
The thing is, we can only go off what we hear from your descriptions, and only you know deep down who you’d wanna spend more time with and you feel you have more chemistry with.

Or if you’re in this position and can’t decide, you don’t have to go for either, and eventually you’ll find the one that ticks all of those boxes.
KelsieTaylor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks so much, you’re right tbh. If guy number one was taller and less clingy I would go for him, but I guess the only good things about guy no2 is that hes tall and not too full on
That's a good way to see it:yep:If you do choose guy no.1, he might actually become less clingy once you guys have been in a relationship for a while. And like I said, when it comes to these things, yes you should consider physical traits(such as height) but these won't really affect you so much in the long term.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arisapo)
The thing is, we can only go off what we hear from your descriptions, and only you know deep down who you’d wanna spend more time with and you feel you have more chemistry with.

Or if you’re in this position and can’t decide, you don’t have to go for either, and eventually you’ll find the one that ticks all of those boxes.
I might just not go for either but I’m just scared that noone else will be interested..I don’t think anyone has had a crush on me for a while other than them😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
That's a good way to see it:yep:If you do choose guy no.1, he might actually become less clingy once you guys have been in a relationship for a while. And like I said, when it comes to these things, yes you should consider physical traits(such as height) but these won't really affect you so much in the long term.
True thanks!
SportScience98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Two guys are interested in me and I don’t know which to pick because they’re both so different!

Guy number 1:
- More facially attractive (in my opinion)
- Not that tall but height is the only physical aspect I look for in a guy
- Makes me laugh more than guy no2
- Quite clingy, eg. expects us to text all day and messages me ‘?’ when i ignore his messages (which i dont like)

Guy number 2:
- tall - perfect height for me
- Doesn’t make me laugh as much
- Has known me longer so his feelings are probably more genuine
- Not as facially attractive
- Not clingy which i like about him

Which should I choose?? I’ve never been in a relationship before so I’m clueless to all this
#2 might actually have a life. Who texts all day? Call to organise meet ups and spend time together instead!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by conorellis42)
#2 might actually have a life. Who texts all day? Call to organise meet ups and spend time together instead!
I know, I don’t expect him to talk all day and I dont like that #1 always wants me to (although some girls may love that)
SportScience98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know, I don’t expect him to talk all day and I dont like that #1 always wants me to (although some girls may love that)
That probably shows that you are a well adapted person, with a life of your own and personal ambitions (which #1 may lack).
I'm sure you know more about their deeper characteristics too, which may play a bigger part
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Personally, I think that if you have to ask the question, you aren't really interested.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I would say guy number #1
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To be fair, if you have to list out their qualities and request advice from people who aren't you like some sort of Ross/Rachel type dealio then I doubt either relationship will work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (57)
26.27%
Less motivated (160)
73.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise