Pringlezz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, guys. I've never had a grade appealed before and I was wondering if I should phone my school or email my teacher directly about the issue.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pringlezz)
Hey, guys. I've never had a grade appealed before and I was wondering if I should phone my school or email my teacher directly about the issue.
Yes, definitely get in contact with your school Are you currently holding any college or university offers?

You can also check out this thread, which answers some of the frequently asked questions about this year's appeal service
Pringlezz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
Yes, definitely get in contact with your school Are you currently holding any college or university offers?

You can also check out this thread, which answers some of the frequently asked questions about this year's appeal service
Thank you for your reply.

I do have a firm unconditional place at uni. I just wanted to find out because I believe my AH Maths mark is unfair on their part.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pringlezz)
Thank you for your reply.

I do have a firm unconditional place at uni. I just wanted to find out because I believe my AH Maths mark is unfair on their part.
Congrats on your uni place! Just wanted to check, as if it was conditional, it's good to let them know

Your school will be able to let you know whether you're eligible for the appeal and then they'll pretty much take the whole thing from there
Pringlezz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
Congrats on your uni place! Just wanted to check, as if it was conditional, it's good to let them know

Your school will be able to let you know whether you're eligible for the appeal and then they'll pretty much take the whole thing from there
Thank you for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (27)
19.85%
No (109)
80.15%

Watched Threads