What non-science degree can I do with Biology Chemistry and Maths at A level?

Watch
female_L
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am not sure what to study. I'm more passionate about languages and art and humanities than science or maths. What degrees and careers are available?

ps I was preparing to study medicine for the majority of year 12 but realised I dislike it
Last edited by female_L; 1 month ago
ghjajkfa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would think about what you want from life as a whole, what you want from a career and have a look into/gain some experience in areas which fit both ideals.
panash_angel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ghjajkfa)
I would think about what you want from life as a whole, what you want from a career and have a look into/gain some experience in areas which fit both ideals.
Totally agree,
I too wanted to study medicine but my grades failed me so I chose to do the non-tradition route to studying medicine by studying Adult nursing.
As long as you have your eyes set on one dream, you can do whatever to make it come true.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by female_L)
I am not sure what to study. I'm more passionate about languages and art and humanities than science or maths. What degrees and careers are available?

ps I was preparing to study medicine for the majority of year 12 but realised I dislike it
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer

Have you considered Law?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What A levels do you have?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (24)
30.38%
Less motivated (55)
69.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed