The Student Room Group

The Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2020/21

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manclass98
Had an email today from Womble Bond Dickinson to let me know I had been unsuccessful with the VI. Bummed out, but still waiting to hear back from a few more. Congrats to anyone who passed it!

Same here but I haven't got anything left. Seriously bummed out and feel like I'm never going to get a job at this point.
Original post by EllaLaw
Same here but I haven't got anything left. Seriously bummed out and feel like I'm never going to get a job at this point.

I feel your pain. I think it's just going to take perseverance and grit to get there.
Has anyone heard back from Brown Rudnick?
Original post by EllaLaw

You totally will! Have faith in yourself, you know you have the skills and qualities to succeed, it's just about finding the right firm to suit you. WBD just wasn't that firm for either of us, and that's okay. Give me a DM if you want, we can discuss things :smile:
PFO from Lewis Silkin today, 9 left to hear back from.
Anyone here been accepted onto Vacation Scheme with Irwin Mitchell for Manchester?
Original post by Chlo.moron
Anyone here been accepted onto Vacation Scheme with Irwin Mitchell for Manchester?

Congrats! How did you find the AC?
RPC Bristol TC offer!!!
Reply 2568
Anyone apply for Blake Morgan and not hear back yet?
Original post by swlawgrad
RPC Bristol TC offer!!!

Amazing!! Well done :smile:
Anyone complete the Shoosmiths VI yet? If so, any tips?
(edited 2 years ago)
Anybody had the email about TC preference from Fieldfisher? I don't think it means anything regarding my application, just wondered who else is looking at the 2023 TC in Manchester.
Original post by vincenzo2020
Any tips for Shoosmiths VI?

How did you find the VI?
Would really appreciate if you could tell me a bit more about your AC experience and if you had any tips on navigating it!
Reply 2574
Anyone else on the Bristol Irwin Mitchell Vacation scheme this year? Would love to have a chat? :smile:
Phone interview for Fieldfisher on Tuesday!
Original post by Rh1anna
Hi, Has anyone heard back from Browne Jacobson applications yet? I've heard that they do silent rejections sometimes so just wondering if thats the case for me haha

I have a telephone interview - did you hear back yet?
Anyone on the Irwin Mitchell BLS LWP for Birmingham have you received another email confirming dates etc.?
Original post by Manclass98
Phone interview for Fieldfisher on Tuesday!

how did it go?
what did they ask you ?
Original post by ehyy4324
how did it go?
what did they ask you ?

I'm really sorry I can't remember specific questions, but they were competency based and more about yourself, rather than the company. Eight in total, they normally give 30 minutes and its plenty to properly answer them and have a chat with whoever calls you. I think it went really well, I'll be disappointed if I don't get an email for the AC, but I know I put my all into it so that's all I can do! Let me know how you get on :smile: When is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending