Melisha24
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey there,

I’m currently in Year 11, going into Year 12 this September and I’m considering doing the SAT and applying to Ivy Leagues. However the process is still hazy and I was wondering if anyone has done this or knows the process?

Thanks
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you are going into year 12, I recommend looking at Sutton Trust US. However, for now, maybe check our Fulbright Commission or some youtubers because there bound to be someone who has information more about it
Stanza03
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
If you are going into year 12, I recommend looking at Sutton Trust US. However, for now, maybe check our Fulbright Commission or some youtubers because there bound to be someone who has information more about it
totally regret not looking into Sutton Trust when I was in yr11, it seems like my dream program they help you massively with the whole process.
Melisha24
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
PetitePanda Stanza03

i’ve just looked into it and it’s brilliant and so helpful. thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.
Last edited by Melisha24; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (44)
13.5%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
14.11%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (119)
36.5%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (32)
9.82%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (67)
20.55%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.52%

Watched Threads