The Student Room Group

Ivy League/ American Univeristy

Hey there,

I’m currently in Year 11, going into Year 12 this September and I’m considering doing the SAT and applying to Ivy Leagues. However the process is still hazy and I was wondering if anyone has done this or knows the process?

Thanks
If you are going into year 12, I recommend looking at Sutton Trust US. However, for now, maybe check our Fulbright Commission or some youtubers because there bound to be someone who has information more about it
Original post by PetitePanda
If you are going into year 12, I recommend looking at Sutton Trust US. However, for now, maybe check our Fulbright Commission or some youtubers because there bound to be someone who has information more about it

totally regret not looking into Sutton Trust when I was in yr11, it seems like my dream program they help you massively with the whole process.
Reply 3
@PetitePanda @Stanza03

i’ve just looked into it and it’s brilliant and so helpful. thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey if you’re applying add my insta @juliaows_ and we can talk about it, I’m applying too!
Original post by Stanza03
totally regret not looking into Sutton Trust when I was in yr11, it seems like my dream program they help you massively with the whole process.

I can confirm they are amazing and give so much help! They helped me get into a US University!
Original post by ry7xsfa
I can confirm they are amazing and give so much help! They helped me get into a US University!

Ahh good luck with everything hope it's a fun experience.

Do you pay the full tuition and accomodations fees or does Sutton Trust help you out with that
Ahh good luck with everything hope it's a fun experience.

Do you pay the full tuition and accomodations fees or does Sutton Trust help you out with that

Thanks!!

I’m getting need-based aid from my University (which the programme helps you apply for), which cover my full cost of attendance
Original post by ry7xsfa
Thanks!!

I’m getting need-based aid from my University (which the programme helps you apply for), which cover my full cost of attendance

oh wow a full ride for all the whole 4 years wow, I'm so jealous seriously.

So you wouldn't be in a lot/any debt when you finish there
oh wow a full ride for all the whole 4 years wow, I'm so jealous seriously.

So you wouldn't be in a lot/any debt when you finish there

I have to re-apply every year but it should be similar throughout. My university are giving me a small amount as loans, so it won’t be much debt. It’s mainly grants and work-study

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending