lewisbull99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey guys, I am hoping to secure a place on a finance and investment banking course come results day and my goal is to be a trader at either an asset manager or investment bank. I listened to a podcast called career advice for the clueless and they interviewed a recent graduate who is now a trader for Santander. If you want to work in finance or become a trader then give it a listen, its called career advice for the clueless. might not be for you but if it helps you then great. best of luck for results day guys!!!
georginacb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lewisbull99)
hey guys, I am hoping to secure a place on a finance and investment banking course come results day and my goal is to be a trader at either an asset manager or investment bank. I listened to a podcast called career advice for the clueless and they interviewed a recent graduate who is now a trader for Santander. If you want to work in finance or become a trader then give it a listen, its called career advice for the clueless. might not be for you but if it helps you then great. best of luck for results day guys!!!
Thanks for the recommendation. I have recently secured a role in finance. If you are struggling with the process, I would recommend career coaching with Grad Offer. I used them throughout my application process and can't recommend them highly enough. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (11)
17.46%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (15)
23.81%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (5)
7.94%
No, I haven't received any communication (32)
50.79%

Watched Threads