The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde

Just missed my offer for Strathclyde but should get on appeal! UCAS still not updated!! What’s my chances of getting an offer?
Original post by Smithster1977
Just missed my offer for Strathclyde but should get on appeal! UCAS still not updated!! What’s my chances of getting an offer?

Hiya, sorry it's taken so long for someone to answer this. :colondollar:

Was Strathclyde your firm or insurance?
Have Strathclyde rejected you? Or are they considering you for a near miss?
Never rely on grade appeals as most of them don't do anything.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by 04MR17
Hiya, sorry it's taken so long for someone to answer this. :colondollar:

Was Strathclyde your firm or insurance?
Have Strathclyde rejected you? Or are they considering you for a near miss?
Never rely on grade appeals as most of them don't do anything.

Strathclyde my firm and not sure about near miss! My grades have been adjusted by SQA despite a) my teachers awarding As and b) they are both practical subjects where I have complete portfolio submissions! My school is outraged because SQA seem to have plucked who’s grades to lower out the air!! My parents are also furious. Do you think they would consider me a near miss at B level with an extra B in the bank? Both Bs are top level Bs reduced by SQA?
Strathclyde my firm and not sure about near miss! My grades have been adjusted by SQA despite a) my teachers awarding As and b) they are both practical subjects where I have complete portfolio submissions! My school is outraged because SQA seem to have plucked who’s grades to lower out the air!! My parents are also furious. Do you think they would consider me a near miss at B level with an extra B in the bank? Both Bs are top level Bs reduced by SQA?
What does UCAS Track show?
And what's your insurance?

Hi there @Smithster1977 ! I know what a worrying time these past couple of days have been. I'm wondering if you've been able to chat to our team yet on Live Chat? We're available all week to help and advise as best as we can. Even if you've missed your conditions the selector may still consider you for a place, it depends by how much the grades were missed by.

If you haven't already, come and chat to us over on this webpage.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending