I have coronavirusWatch
1) what were your symptoms like (if any)
2) how long did it take for you to recover
3) did you give it to any family members
4) what did you do in the time that you had to self isolate
5) how long did it take the virus to leave your body and you got a negative coronavirus result.
Many thanks, I’m just freaking out a bit.
In the first week I was normal. However, in the second and third weeks I started feeling dizzy, had high temperatures , couldn’t stop coughing and my lungs were literally destroyed. Now I’m absolutely fine and grateful
- Political Ambassador
There are certain criteria that must be met in order to receive an NHS test. Your entire family lied to obtain them, taking resources from people who actually need them. Well done.