The Student Room Group

my boyfriend rated my attractiveness low

hey

so my boyfriend and i make silly little quizzes for each other when we are bored. i made a joke one and some of the questions were

- rate my personality out of 10
-rate my looks out of 10

he gave me a 9 for personality but only a 6 for looks.

i didn’t think much of it but then my friend saw that he only scored me a 6 and said that he should’ve rated me higher?

should i ask him why it’s so low? or am i okay just to leave it?
Original post by Anonymous
hey

so my boyfriend and i make silly little quizzes for each other when we are bored. i made a joke one and some of the questions were

- rate my personality out of 10
-rate my looks out of 10

he gave me a 9 for personality but only a 6 for looks.

i didn’t think much of it but then my friend saw that he only scored me a 6 and said that he should’ve rated me higher?

should i ask him why it’s so low? or am i okay just to leave it?

I’ll be honest
How long have been together?
Pull him aside and speak to him and say something like “do you not find me pretty enough?”
Are you both 14? Why are you even rating each other out of 10? Pretty juvenile overall but especially idiotic of him.
Reply 3
Original post by LiSkinDicaprio
I’ll be honest
Pull him aside and speak to him and say something like “do you not find me pretty enough?”

over a year. it was sort of like a jokey thing so i didn’t really think much of it. like our relationship is pretty chill and we can both take a joke haha!
Reply 4
Original post by Truflais
Are you both 14? Why are you even rating each other out of 10? Pretty juvenile overall but especially idiotic of him.

no, 17.

and it was a joke. we were copying a friend of ours and her quiz that she sent us. we just did the same questions as her :smile:
I’ll be honest

Hmmm
I mean he is your bf for a reason right
I’m not gonna lie he wouldn’t be with you if you weren’t good looking
And not trying to justify would you prefer he say you 9 looks 6 personality and him take you at face value and only looks

That’s just me hope that made you feel better x
Original post by Truflais

Relax dude
over a year. it was sort of like a jokey thing so i didn’t really think much of it. like our relationship is pretty chill and we can both take a joke haha!

Hmmm
And not trying to justify would you prefer he say you 9 looks 6 personality and him take you at face value and only looks

That’s just me hope
Reply 8
Hmmm

That’s just me hope that made you feel better x

yeah i mean personally im not bothered by it! like it was a jokey thing and i can take a joke so it’s not like im crying about it haha! and yes you’re right, I’d rather he liked me for my personality over my looks so I’m okay with it! X
yeah i mean personally im not bothered by it! like it was a jokey thing and i can take a joke so it’s not like im crying about it haha! and yes you’re right, I’d rather he liked me for my personality over my looks so I’m okay with it! X

Sorry I didn’t mean to make it so deep😭😭
I was midway through typing when you and the other person responded,So it looked very deep
Sorry I didn’t mean to make it so deep😭😭
I was midway through typing when you and the other person responded,So it looked very deep

haha! no worries!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending