The Student Room Group

Advice on a girl

so hypothetically there this girl, we was talking and flirting at point heavily then stopped then talking when she had a man and then she unadded me then added me back when my aunt and uncle died 2/3 weeks back cause she mates with my cousin and found out. the girl messaged me 24/7 and then one day and since then she ghosted me everyday. I’m not salty just she ghosted me when I was grieving and it sent down a slope.
Original post by Anonymous
so hypothetically there this girl, we was talking and flirting at point heavily then stopped then talking when she had a man and then she unadded me then added me back when my aunt and uncle died 2/3 weeks back cause she mates with my cousin and found out. the girl messaged me 24/7 and then one day and since then she ghosted me everyday. I’m not salty just she ghosted me when I was grieving and it sent down a slope.

She is just toying with you hate this type of girls find a better one.
shes messing with you. If she adds you again dont accept.
Reply 3
She is just toying with you hate this type of girls find a better one.

Damn I guess you right
^ this

I’m sorry but she probably wasn’t interested, ghosted you and then felt bad when she found out what happened to your aunt and uncle. Added you back so she could feel better abt herself. People like that are just so selfish. I’m sorry for your loss, I can imagine during grief some people find comfort in the company of others, people like that aren’t worth your time.
Reply 5
Original post by bimbibap
^ this

I’m sorry but she probably wasn’t interested, ghosted you and then felt bad when she found out what happened to your aunt and uncle. Added you back so she could feel better abt herself. People like that are just so selfish. I’m sorry for your loss, I can imagine during grief some people find comfort in the company of others, people like that aren’t worth your time.

Damn ****
I been ****ed over so bad

Cheer up my guy. Don’t worry, some girls are like that. But don’t accept her again. She might come through again, to check if she has access to you. But don’t fall for the trick. Or add her and just air her all the time. And instead, level yourself up so she can see what she missed out on.
Damn ****
I been ****ed over so bad

Yh, she led you on and added you back so she didn’t have to feel guilty about ghosting you but don’t let your crown slip, you’re a king 🤴 and KINGS don’t associate with people like that. Remember your worth, don’t forget it and other people won’t .
Reply 8
Yh, she led you on and added you back so she didn’t have to feel guilty about ghosting you but don’t let your crown slip, you’re a king 🤴 and KINGS don’t associate with people like that. Remember your worth, don’t forget it and other people won’t .

Real **** man
I’m a king and I wear my crown high
Thanks dude
Reply 9
Original post by EliteBoy8
Cheer up my guy. Don’t worry, some girls are like that. But don’t accept her again. She might come through again, to check if she has access to you. But don’t fall for the trick. Or add her and just air her all the time. And instead, level yourself up so she can see what she missed out on.

Man I’m just pissed
I had a lot on my mind I ain’t got time for all her ********
Real **** man
I’m a king and I wear my crown high
Thanks dude

PRSOM
PRSOM

PRSOM?
Man I’m just pissed
I had a lot on my mind I ain’t got time for all her ********

Frfr don’t bother. It will all fall into place when you’re up. Focus & level yourself.
PRSOM?

Please Rate Some Other Member

Commonly used on TSR (the student room) when you want to rep (give reputation points) to someone but the server rejects your request as you are not allowed to rep the same person twice in too short a period. You therfore write PRSOM to let the person know that you want to rep them but are unable to do so (the server says: please rate some other member before giving reputation to this member).
Please Rate Some Other Member

Commonly used on TSR (the student room) when you want to rep (give reputation points) to someone but the server rejects your request as you are not allowed to rep the same person twice in too short a period. You therfore write PRSOM to let the person know that you want to rep them but are unable to do so (the server says: please rate some other member before giving reputation to this member).

Oh okay
I gave you a thumbs up on the green if that helps?
Oh okay
I gave you a thumbs up on the green if that helps?

😂 nooo it’s just something you write when you cant like someone’s post, it is basically me thumbing up your comment .

Edit: also be careful liking people’s post when you post on anon as tsr shows the username of the person who liked your post (only to me though)
(edited 3 years ago)
😂 nooo it’s just something you write when you cant like someone’s post, it is basically me thumbing up your comment .

Awhhh love man
Thanks for Advice

Edit: also be careful liking people’s post when you post on anon as tsr shows the username of the person who liked your post (only to me though)

Aye cool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending