If you could go back to the start of year 12...

Watch
Bill V2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What would you do differently? Is there anything you wish you hadn't done, or something you wish you had done? Do you have any advice for those starting year 12 in September?
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Care a lot less about trying to fit in and care less about making friends...
jemima0103
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Revise consistently and read ahead.
I thought that I'd have time over summer to revise over year 12 content, but instead I have to do history NEA work, and year 13 prep, as well as trying to cover year 12 content. So definitely keep ahead on your work
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably would've swapped physics for history
smilith
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would've made sure I wrote notes for all my topics and kept everything filed nicely. The amount of sheets you get in year 12 is insane, you need them to be well organised for revision.
jemima0103
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by smilith)
I would've made sure I wrote notes for all my topics and kept everything filed nicely. The amount of sheets you get in year 12 is insane, you need them to be well organised for revision.
Yea this too. I would have bought more folders and probably bigger folders too
future_11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Make a small group of GOOD friends who are as focused and motivation as you (hopefully!) are, or else before you know it you'll end up messing around with these people during your frees and loosing focus on the real reason your there. Year 12 goes RAPID so yeah make sure you stay focused and avoid the wrong people.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Swapped product design for business
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (25)
30.86%
Less motivated (56)
69.14%

Watched Threads